xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Itemrt.asf?  (Read 208 times)

meowkak

• Archived User
Itemrt.asf?
« on: August 01, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »

i can't find Itemrt.asf in any pso folder, the only ones i have are as follows.

item.bml
itemkt.asf
ItemMagEdit.prs
ItemMagMotion
ItemModel.afs
ItemPMT.prs
itempt.gsl
itemrt.gsl
ItemShieldEntry
ItemTexture.afs

I've been reading and in the post "Xbox Pso Ep 1&2" it says I need Itemrt.asf to hack my character equipment.

i'll also saw a post from 2006 with a guy having the same problem but there wasn't any replys, i figured he got a PM from someone and messaged him but idk if he comes on here anymore and i haven't gotten a reply from him.

anyone willing to help?

Zelgadis

• Archived User
Itemrt.asf?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:41:00 AM »

if you want weapons/armor/unit, (does not work on mag)

i find itemrt.gsl is the easiest to work with. just download a prehack copy
and for example if it's program to find Monomates just replace all the
Monomates digits with that which you want to see.

i can't bother with the default file cos mine is japanese version.

meowkak

• Archived User
Itemrt.asf?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

if it's program to find Monomates just replace all the
Monomates digits with that which you want to see.

so what your telling me to do is to get a hacked version of itemrt.gsl than open itemrt.gsl in my hex editor, and  than replace monomate values, with the desired weapon/armor values?

freesafety13

• Archived User
Itemrt.asf?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »

actually what he's saying is download a prehacked itemrt.gsl that will already have the hacked items added to it.  What hacking the itemrt.gsl file does, it allows every item that is dropped in a certain area while using a certain character type with a certain type of ID(like Greenill or Skyly cant remember what its actually called) to be whatever weapon that you hack into the itermrt.gsl.  

A much easier way to hack items is to hack your default.xbe file and look for the new character offsets for every character type, like Humar, Fomar, etc, and change what the starting items are.  You can changer your starting weapon, armor, mag, and two additional items, whatever you want them to be.  I wish I could find the post that had the actual offsets for all the different character classes, because I dont believe its in the sticky.