xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trying To Gauge Interest.  (Read 454 times)

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
Trying To Gauge Interest.
« on: April 23, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »

Well, out of curiosity I googled my screen name. I found rumors, lies, truths, and a bunch of sh*t talking. Mainly of people regarding what I didnt release to the public as "fake" The same happened with the Sonic NPC's I kept it for myself, people said it was fake. I released it, people discredited me.

What I've found most in doubt is my psobb on xbox screens, people saying I projected my pc onto my tv and a bunch more bs. I do have a hard drive with unreleased files. Some which I could make write ups for and release.

What's on the drive:
early stages of my pso bb map ports
a few dreamcast quests from back in the day
a method to use NPC's in-game online

and some more stuff I played around with.

My questions is, who would be interested in any of this? Is there enough interest still in this game for it to be worth taking the time to write it up for the public?

I think what I'd release first is the pso bb maps. Today is Monday April 23 at 2:40am. As of now the public of PSO can confirm nothing listed above has been released by myself nor anyone else. As of now, the above is impossible to the current public. I do intend on releasing some, if not all of that around May. As all members of this site as witnesses. Hopefully This time I can eliminate the sh*t talking and discrediting. If there is interest, The first "wave" of unreleased cheats will be released. Depending on the reactions of people, it will determine future releases. If i get "bla bla bla thats so easy" or "I did that and you suck" kind of crap, that will be it, there will be no more. Reason being, none of this stuff has been released, and if I get "all he did was ___________'s" then my question is, if all i did was _____, why has no one done it, why has it not been released yet? If its so easy, where are all the write ups on how to do it?

Well guys, let me know.

xjustsumloserx

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »

i of course find anything PSOX interesting.  EP4 would be neat to mess around with on xbox.  Would be pretty sweet.

forprog

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »

I'd be into checkin out whatever you have to offer for sure!

DonaldMCRonald87

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 01:30:00 PM »

yea snowfox, you should release it, that will probably stop alot of the trash talking idiots

and remember G5 sucks d**k lol

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 03:25:00 AM »

Well, I've gone through pretty much the entire list.. and wow... the crap people say about me trying to act hard is rediculous... People claiming they know me, and what not. I knew there were people posing as me online, but I didn't know it was this out of control, well either that or theres a LOT of liars. I didn't think much of it then but theres a post here asking if I died, and then clumsyorchid mentioned in a post on the psu forums that I faked my own death or something? That's got to be the most rediculous load of crap I've ever heard. Why would I do that? I've used the name snowfox for 8 years, and I'll still be using it 8 years from now. Trying to make sense of the crap people are saying is giving me a major headache... Anyways I have decided to release at least one new thing, but I'm not sure what. I think I've learned that a lot of the people I've tried to help with my website turn around and talk shit after they get what they want. I'll have to think carefully and limit what I put out for now...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...fox%22+phantasy

I mean cmon.. look at some of this junk.. so totally uncalled for... I didnt have to release anything, and I don't have to keep my site up, but I do, and people have a "great" way of saying thanks.

This post has been edited by Snowfox00x: Apr 24 2007, 10:27 AM

aKa Elit3

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 10:38:00 PM »

Hey, just think of it this way,

It may be bad propaganda, but hey, ITS PROPAGANDA! Tons of people know your name, and to be a well known modder is a lot better than being a random idiot. I think I remember seeing you from time to time, you were tails alot werent you?

I started playing PSO 2 summers ago. I played it almost every day I could. I played so much, and spent a lot of time in lobbies, so I knew alot of people, and a lot of poeple knew me. I was in DK, a clan lead by tommy justyce, whom I still talk to. and I was a co-leader at one point of RW lead by Joker and Darkninja 1337. All that happened between June and december, when I finally handed my reigns down and began playing splinter cell.

I started modding that fall, using a lot of character mods, sonic,tails,knuckles and insta-levelers. I never got into making my own weapons and such, but I thought I was pretty decent.

Man,

What sonic team did with phantasy star, and the way strangers acted towards others, thinking back, I learned alot of life lessons about respect and honor on that game.

† RIP† PSO †RIP †

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 03:04:00 AM »

Well, I do still plan to release some things. I figure i'll release one map first, but I'm not sure which one and if it'l be my first versions or the 90% working version. But for now I can prove my point a different way.

http://www.webngames...leareidiots.wmv

Playing pc on TV screen? Photoshop?... Nope... dont think so = )

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 01:26:00 AM »

Thursday is the oficcial release date for the first wave.

xjustsumloserx

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »

nice vid. i look forward to it.

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(xjustsumloserx @ May 14 2007, 04:51 AM) View Post

nice vid. i look forward to it.

I've already put some new releases on the site.

xjustsumloserx

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 02:15:00 AM »

I recently got a new xbox as my old one crapped out on me awhile back.  Ive started to recreate my stuff and have been playing around with your hacks and such.  Anyways, I attempted to load the episode 4 maps, just for the fun of it and to wander around and it always just took me to ruins.  Half the files just go in the dvd folder and the other half go in the scene folder yes?  So I am not quite sure what I did wrong with it.  

Also, i'm totally enjoying playing PSOX again, do you have anything new coming out anytime soon, or anything u never released?

herolegend

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

I'd like to know something, how can i download your PSO Xbox quests and or other quests to play it on my hacked offline .xbe ?  Id love to play the game with more quests offline, i never did get to play it online sad.gif

delukard

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 02:15:00 AM »

To bad he's not in touch with this site anymore.
i played psox online a long time and now ,my systers play with that xbox.
I have to admit that i would love to have at least some of the online quests offline.

forprog

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »

I enjoyed those online quests for sure!