xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Weapon Hacking  (Read 399 times)

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« on: October 23, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

Hey, Now I am in need of explanations for Weapon hacking, I have gone around in my default.xbe and replaced 0001 00 with 0088 00 around 10 times still to find that I still start with a saber. Does anyone know the exact 24 digit hex that I need to edit? Example I want to make a +80 Black King Bar with 127%x3 attributes is this right? 002F01FF0100017F017F017F if so then what code do I need to replace with this?

PlopModz

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

Grr someone has got to know.

forprog

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 05:20:00 AM »

Are you entering it in the correct start address for your chars section id? the info is in the sticky post above

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »

I enter in The Humar (weapon) one into my hex editing program and durr da durrr it can't find it in the default.xbe. I am having problems with this and I need them solved fast... Can you just tell me the exact digits I need to replace with my code?

ShadowNinjaYagyu

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

hey....  what method are you using?
changing the starting weapons of a character class?
ItemRT method?  quest_21 method?

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

I am trying to change the starting weapon of the class. It's way faster than doing the quest. ph34r.gif

freesafety13

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 05:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(PlopModz @ Oct 28 2006, 06:09 AM) View Post

I enter in The Humar (weapon) one into my hex editing program and durr da durrr it can't find it in the default.xbe. I am having problems with this and I need them solved fast... Can you just tell me the exact digits I need to replace with my code?

you're not supposed to search for the humar weapon hex, you're supposed to search for the offset for the humar starting weapon.  also you are doing everything else right as far as replacing the weapon hex with the new one, the reason it isnt working is because you have to remove the file that you downloaded from the PSO server the first time you went online.  it is in TDATA, i will give you the exact file name as soon as i find it.  

okay this is the link you need.  i've had it posted for a long time now and cant explain it any fuller or easier.  it would help your own cause more if you just read some of the posts instead of immediately posting a new question because you cant figure it out.

sorry i cant post a link to it. IE sucks balls and i cant copy the link from one tab and paste it onto another like i can with Netscape.

the forum you need is called Help Please, hexing

freesafety13

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 07:27:00 AM »

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

I have never gone online with PSO or anyother game on this box yet.

PlopModz

• Archived User
Weapon Hacking
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »

Am I just wasting my time waiting for the exact hex code to replace or what?