xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Reset Materials?  (Read 59 times)

edwinbradford

• Archived User
Reset Materials?
« on: May 29, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

Hi, I have a modded PAL xbox running a legitimate PAL PSO. All my characters are legit though undoubtedly I've received a few duped items online as has everyone. But now I've hit a snag in that one of my characters, a level 113 HuNewEarl has used up her maximum Materials usage when I didn't realise that there was a limit for POW, MST DFP etc. all lumped in together. So now I can't give her any more POW materials and max her POW stats later in the game which makes me slighty annoyed at SEGA as I've invested so much time in these characters and nowhere in the game did it mention the limit.

So I thought having a modded machine it might be possible to hack the code and take off the materials I gave her so I can allocate them again. Thing is, I don't want to cheat to the extent of just maxing stats or anything, to me that would spoil the game. I just want to reset her materials usage to zero and start giving her stats all over, a second chance. Otherwise I have to think about either starting all over again or having a second best character.

So can anyone help me? Point me in the right direction. I've done a lot of googling which has led me here; there's a GameCube exploit to reset stats but I can't find anything for the xbox.

Many thanks.