xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Item Dupe  (Read 84 times)

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Item Dupe
« on: July 27, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

yea I have to remember it, but i can do it. I haven't played that game. Ok from what I remember go to the bank deposit everything including money, go into the shops now keep talking to the lady in the shop and then when your done kinda walk toward the far right one (I think GREEN shop) and get closer to it, now when you get close enough you will be able to talk to them at the same time, then walk to the bank you have to walk all the way there without looking since it blocks everything (shop and lady conversations) and walk to the bank and select and item then click buy and then it will be there. Have fun it might be a lil off, but this is how I remember.

And I mean you have to keep talking to the girl turn around walk forward and keep making her walk closer to the far right shop, then keep doing til you can talk to both of them.

Pso Masta

• Archived User
Item Dupe
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »

uhh.gif Thats not how i do it u need Photon drops to dupe them

Blank

• Archived User
Item Dupe
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 05:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (Pso Masta @ Jul 29 2004, 06:37 PM)
uhh.gif Thats not how i do it u need Photon drops to dupe them

No you don't... Use AnThRaX's method and you'll do fine. I'm curious though, can you share yours?

sulk

• Archived User
Item Dupe
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »

for photon drop, you need 99 photon drops/photon crystals, put them in your bank as well as 1 item [has to be stackable] and dont have the same itme in your inventory. go to bank slect the drops/crystals, select 99, then say no, when it asks you ro confirm, thne take out the item you want [stackables mean like fluids or mates, pipes etc, then youll have 99 of them

-Sulk