xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anybody Using The Npc Hack For Pso?  (Read 133 times)

The Pen is mightier

• Archived User
Anybody Using The Npc Hack For Pso?
« on: April 07, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »

No matter who I choose, it always looks like Elly... The only time it doesn't is when I go down to do "battle 2", but I never do that when I actually want to play...so is there some way to actually PLAY as these characters in my normal, offline game?

The Pen is mightier

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

yea my bad, it was just the ugly force, not elly. Ok thanks, so there is no way to play as them in multiplayer then(besides battle mode)?

TMG8

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »

there is a little more too it The npc hack you are using is probably just one of the many ways of doing it once you do go down to the forest with two people then go up a pipe the second player gets overwriten and you could use it online if you saved it.. this is if the cheat is not banned yet i dont know i hardly play

but for offline you should be able to get your character to show up in the saved character area as the npc you pick.. it might have been done or then still being perfected its xbox pso is just like dream cast pretty much heres an old link check out these DC pso pictures

Lightning|Striker

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »

It doesn't show up in the char select screen, you go into a quest and quit, then it works