xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Want To Make A Car  (Read 125 times)

Dmax

• Archived User
I Want To Make A Car
« on: June 09, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »

Learn a good 3D app , something like 3D Studio Max by Autodesk ,once you got that worked out you need to make a 3D wiremesh of your car . then you need to work out how to get it into PGR2  ..  most of this will take you some time smile.gif

good luck anyway

sydney bus dude

• Archived User
I Want To Make A Car
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

heres what i want to make:

A volvo b12ble citybus for sydney in blue and white where can i get pgr style textures and stuff. How do i make the sounds ? Im not very experiencedif isent some pics and sound and specs would some one be able to help me.

mcbraders

• Archived User
I Want To Make A Car
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 07:06:00 AM »

u need a 3d modler that supoorts pgr for a start then after u probly have to texture ur car so unless uv attemted to mod other car games or make cars for other games then i suggest u really dont attempt it but if u wanna then post ur pics on here should be a laugh

DOS4GW

• Archived User
I Want To Make A Car
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

You cannot make your own car (buss) and use it in PGR2 unless you crack the PGR" car data files or have the source code. In other words, it's not possible.

You can however tune and tweak the existing cars, change their names and colours along with speed and grip.

PGR2 is indeed a fully customizable game aslong as you stick to the existing files.

teknogeek1300

• Archived User
I Want To Make A Car
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 03:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Jun 13 2005, 04:46 AM)
You cannot make your own car (buss) and use it in PGR2 unless you crack the PGR" car data files or have the source code. In other words, it's not possible.