xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Korn - Head (brian - Lead Guitar Gone)  (Read 171 times)

gordita37

• Archived User
Korn - Head (brian - Lead Guitar Gone)
« on: March 15, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »

Well if your a KoRn fan you have heard.. If your not, then well.. You might have.. Well, Head has left korn because he found god! Now he only dedicates his music to that. The band respected his decision, so do I.. But I mean.. Its gonna be different.. I respect him doing what he wants to do, but im gonna miss him :'( <

PantherHockey03

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »

Yes I saw it on the korn website the day it was posted.  I at least was lucky enough to see there concert on November 22 last year at the World Arena.  Man I am lucky to see the whole band together for one of their last concerts. :P

But I do respect his decision.  Mabe if I learn to play the gautar, I could take hi spot.  Lol, a 14 year old playin with the greatest heavy metal band ever.  Would be awesome though. <

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(PantherHockey03 @ Mar 19 2005, 10:33 PM)
Yes I saw it on the korn website the day it was posted.  I at least was lucky enough to see there concert on November 22 last year at the World Arena.  Man I am lucky to see the whole band together for one of their last concerts. :P

But I do respect his decision.  Mabe if I learn to play the gautar, I could take hi spot.  Lol, a 14 year old playin with the greatest heavy metal band ever.  Would be awesome though.

you don't really think korn is the greatest metal band ever do you? <

PantherHockey03

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

NO I just said they were to do it.  Of coarse they ARE the greatest metal band ever. <

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 04:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(PantherHockey03 @ Mar 21 2005, 10:35 PM)
NO I just said they were to do it.  Of coarse they ARE the greatest metal band ever.

:luv: PantherHockey03, I agree with you 100%
also thomes08, what the hell is wrong with KoRn? Im completely obssessed :D They are the greatest band of all time. <

sleepinginmyhead

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

I hope all the members find god and quit. <

Vitz

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »

I'm anti-religions so i tihnk it's a dumb decission. but i won't be able to bring him back. too bad. Korn's one of the best bands ever. <