xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jay Z And Linkin Park Team Up  (Read 566 times)

kadafin

• Archived User
Jay Z And Linkin Park Team Up
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 07:42:00 AM »

I hate this crap (what the hell is Jay-Z thinkin)
Jay-Z is fallin off
I did like the gray album, but linkin park, come on now he should be careful before he turns into ja-rule

drink or die

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »

as far as concept goes, I think this was a really good idea for a project, but they fell short in the end product. I have the album, and I can't find myself listening to it hard core. They needed to make more songs in order to make it a real album, and as far as the audio cd goes, it shouldn't have been live. something about this album just doesn't do it for me

RonnieIsBack

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2004, 05:48:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Anyone agree?

powercntrl

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »

tongue.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »

You are hysterical.

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »

How about you get off Linkin Park and Jay-Z's nuts, and go open your ears (or mind rather) to real talent.

uhh I'm sorry but since when do you decide what is "real talent"? You sound like one of those people who would say something like "duhh rappers have no talent, i mean ev3n I can rap, uhh check 1,2, cat, mat, in my hat, with a baseball bat, look I'm a rapper!!!"

I have the cd and I would give it an 8.5/10. It's a great idea, do what nobody has done before. Combine Rock with Hip Hop (no, Limp Bizkit doesn't count). The Mash-up/remix scene is just starting to explode, they couldn't have done this at a better time. The only problem I have with this is it would have been cool to hear Jay-Z sing some of LP's lyrics, like maybe not the verses but the chorus.

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »

How about you get off Linkin Park and Jay-Z's nuts, and go open your ears (or mind rather) to real talent.

uhh I'm sorry but since when do you decide what is "real talent"? You sound like one of those people who would say something like "duhh rappers have no talent, i mean ev3n I can rap, uhh check 1,2, cat, mat, in my hat, with a baseball bat, look I'm a rapper!!!"

I have the cd and I would give it an 8.5/10. It's a great idea, do what nobody has done before. Combine Rock with Hip Hop (no, Limp Bizkit doesn't count). The Mash-up/remix scene is just starting to explode, they couldn't have done this at a better time. The only problem I have with this is it would have been cool to hear Jay-Z sing some of LP's lyrics, like maybe not the verses but the chorus.

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(powercntrl @ Dec 19 2004, 05:30 PM)
I like it, but I'd consider it more a collection of singles than a real album. 

juanman

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

Linkin park is my favorite band, and all that i have to say is that im disapointed. a few of the songs are good, mostly "lying from you/dirt off your shoulder". but it is time for LP to make an actual record, not just some remix or live cd *cough*Live in texas/collision course *cough*

Perplexer

• Recovered User
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ Dec 23 2004, 12:39 AM)
It's a great idea, do what nobody has done before. Combine Rock with Hip Hop (no, Limp Bizkit doesn't count).

SC2

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »

I laughed when I first heared they teamed up, now I laugh even harder when I listen to Lying From You/Dirt Off Your Shoulder

josh689

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »

tongue.gif

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2004, 05:11:00 PM »

numbencore is pretty sweet, but i would rather just listen to straight old numb

iNfErNaL666

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2005, 06:11:00 AM »

i think its tight how they did their album together it sounds really good i think but thats just me.

wlinco10

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2005, 04:20:00 AM »

Nearly every band/artist sticks to a formula though, punk bands have a whole cd of fast short songs, linkin park has the formula you talk about, rappers go on about ho's and benjamins and weed. Bands stick to the style their interested in and if people like that style, they buy it. Simple as that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3