xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: If You Like Bizzy Bone Or Rap Music Read In!  (Read 507 times)

ripshitraw

• Archived User
If You Like Bizzy Bone Or Rap Music Read In!
« on: October 18, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »

This is the guy with the high pitched voice from bone thugs n harmony. He came out with a cd called heavens movie in early 98 which is one of my favorites but around 5 tracks were cut in half meaning its only half the song. So that kinda sucked since it wasn't really a full cd.
Then in 2001 the Gift came out his second cd. Its my favorite cd to date but it was missing the hardcore flow of heavens movie. To soft. Many people hated it.
Tommorow bizzy is releasing a cd in stores called Alpha Omega. Its pretty much crap. The worst stuff I've ever heard from him. Its like a 3rd grader made it. Its that bad. Not sure what went wrong. There are around 4 good songs though and it comes with a dvd so if you see it cheap pick it up.

Good news though. Bizzy is also releasing a internet album at bizzybonemusic.com. Should be up for pre-order next week. If you like rap I suggest you order it because I think its going to be the greatest rap cd since 2pac all eyez on me.
It's 16 tracks. Whats cool about it is it's a collection of old and new music. Around 6 songs from the heavens movie era, several gift cuts, and several new songs. I've heard several songs from the cd and its quite impressive. Its very raw. There are a few snippets hear you can listen to http://bizzybonemusic.com/music.html look at the tracklist for the songs. Friday the video for Tryhustleme will be up to watch. So check that out.

dietrite

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »

smile.gif

ripshitraw

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »

wrong it prob wont come out until after christmas.