xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: William Hung  (Read 604 times)

powercntrl

• Archived User
William Hung
« on: May 07, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

wink.gif

Edit: Fuck, I just realized this really belongs in the music forum.  Ugh.  Mods, move please, thanks.   cool.gif

Aunt_Jemima

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

I just like the things they have him do on Fox Kids commercials on Saturday mornings.

"And now, William Hung's thoughts on PETS!:

"I, uh, don't have any pets."

This was William Hung's thoughts on PETS!"

Classic.

lebriznon

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

ohmy.gif   there are crazy people who actually LIKE his music.  his website has a "marry me" section.  and for all i know, hes probably a multi-millionaire by now, and for what? singing and dancing crappily.   dry.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »

yea, what the fuck (this belongs in the WTF thread)

Hoppy

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 05:13:00 AM »

Anyone who willingly goes out and buys his album or finds him entertaining at all needs to be removed from the human gene pool immediatly.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »

This is one of the great things about America.  You can be really good at something and make a lot of money or you can suck ass with a fork and spoon and become right an famous.

I scanned through the CD and was like "WTF, this guy made a lifetime worth of money and it horrific."  I am not angry at him, he did what he needed to and has no regrets (his words).  But our society is seriously deteriorating.

yaazz

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

Theres a kid at my school who has been Rapping in the same fasion as william hung long before american idol started and William Hung got famous, I say give him the cd!

Will someone host these awesome ass raps for the world to hear? (its a 3mb zip file)

shavedrat

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

Theres gonna be an extra million idiots at american idol singing crappily on purpose now in hopes theyll get a record deal. I admit I thought the original thing was kinda funny, but this is overkill.  I dunno, wish Id be rewarded for sucking at something.

yaazz

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 04:15:00 AM »

Actually, the kid that im referring to has been doing this long before william hung came into the spotlight.
Yes he is partially mentally handicapped and thats why he does it, where could I host this file at?

EDIT: Powerctrl that is the best sig I have ever seen!  
xbox xbox xbox xbox, ps2 ps2, ahhhh gamecube!

This post has been edited by yaazz: May 9 2004, 01:27 PM

RevoNole

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 05:28:00 PM »

It's not that I've not heard of him, I have.  I'm just not going anywhere near that album.  I can't believe how famous he's getting for being a retard on national television.  This whole deal is about to drive me crazy.  He just needs to fall off the face of the earth and this whole thing be OVER! :angry:

mike96sc2

• Archived User
William Hung
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »

He'll be on where are they now in like 6 months with a nice house and car and hot wife, just for being a rich dork

Hell, I'd make a lot bigger ass out of myself for a lot less money I assure you.