xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Inf Skill , Feats, Powers  (Read 265 times)

joedogg9999

• Archived User
Inf Skill , Feats, Powers
« on: June 01, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »

i accidently leveled up to 20 on taris and can not upgrade jedi powers. is there a way to have absolutly everything

mirx999

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

wow...that must have taken a LONG LONG LONG time.

joedogg9999

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 07:58:00 AM »

trainer, haha

sniper666

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »

yea i got to dant and i did my trainin i tried to break my saber out and i leveled on taris so how do i break out my saber now when it says i dont have proper prequiests

Ten-96

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

You probably would have had an easier time leveling up to level 3 and then cross-classing with Mission (as long as your player character wasn't already a scoundrel).  Then, you can continue to level up normally until you reach level 7.  Stop leveling at level 7 until you get to Dantooine.  After you choose your Jedi Class, all levels you attained after cross-classing; will be taken from you.  You will be at level 3 (soldier or scout) and jedi (guardian, sentinel or counselor) level 0.  At this point, you can begin to level up as a jedi or you can use a glitch to turn your other party members into the jedi class that you chose.  Afterward, you can then try the attribute point glitch.  Using this glitch, I give my character 60 str, 60 dex, 60 con, 50 int, 150 wis and 50 char.  It makes the game more fun and interesting; easier as well.