xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo Mod Question  (Read 226 times)

stilts07

• Archived User
Halo Mod Question
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »

What kind of mods can u do with halo? What can u mod on halo?

theperfekt001

• Archived User
Halo Mod Question
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »

Weapons, projectiles, skins, vehicles, etc. etc. What did you have in mind?

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Halo Mod Question
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 01:42:00 PM »

get hce v0.7 it works on your xbox. btw i tried to make my pistol shot warthogs and it ALWAYS jams up...

xbill

• Archived User
Halo Mod Question
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 05:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Berzerker92 @ May 25 2007, 09:18 PM) View Post

get hce v0.7 it works on your xbox. btw i tried to make my pistol shot warthogs and it ALWAYS jams up...

By jamming up, do you mean it freezes, or crashes the game?  That's probably a sign of something you edited that just won't work.  What else besides Warthog pistol shots did you change?  

Or are you just immediately dying?  If you're not using the CZN trainer with NEVER DIE enabled, the Warthog will crush you when you create one by firing the pistol.  

I always try to jump when using a handheld weapon to create a vehicle since the vehicle tends to crush and even push you out of the map.   Sometimes the push out is helpful for getting to impossible places, but often it's just annoying and you have to revert to your last checkpoint.

Also, you should avoid changing the projectiles and especially the scenery for a level you've already started and saved.   Make the cache edits and restart the level on a different setting than the one you started with (Normal, Heroic, Legendary)