xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hce 0.7 Help!  (Read 185 times)

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Hce 0.7 Help!
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »

^^as mentioned i have hce 0.7 and whenever i try to make a weapon shoot a vehicle eg. plasma pistol shoot warthog. it jams the game up. no warning it just stops. idk why but it does this in system-link, splitscreen,co-op, and the normal campaign. also i try to set the warthog to hover and i get in it, and does like 3 barrel rolls. any help?

xbill

• Archived User
Hce 0.7 Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Berzerker92 @ Apr 18 2007, 03:28 AM) View Post

^^as mentioned i have hce 0.7 and whenever i try to make a weapon shoot a vehicle eg. plasma pistol shoot warthog. it jams the game up. no warning it just stops. idk why but it does this in system-link, splitscreen,co-op, and the normal campaign. also i try to set the warthog to hover and i get in it, and does like 3 barrel rolls. any help?

Have you made any other cache edits besides changing the pistol's bullets to Warthogs?

I've had Halo lock up occasionally when I reloaded a saved game that was saved when I had edits in the cache.
After playing different games or clearing out the edited cache, the saved game loads and those items that were there when I had an edited cache are no longer there.  This causes lock ups.

Try clearing your cache drives complely (x, y, and z)  Then, run Halo and start a level.  Be sure to start the level you want on a different difficulty setting then the last time you saved it.  Once it's loaded, you can reboot.  Next, fire up HCE and make the edits.   Run Halo again and it will work fine.

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Hce 0.7 Help!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

i always tried it on blood gulch, and yea i always clear X y and Z and E: cache, is there any way to use HCE off of the xboxes hdd, cuz my disk is broken now.

Sparx139

• Archived User
Hce 0.7 Help!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(Berzerker92 @ Apr 18 2007, 01:28 PM) View Post

With the vehicles, change the warthog's physics to ghost and the hog's flying to hover. Something like that, just have a fiddle. Physics have to be ghost.