xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mods And Training Done By Me  (Read 93 times)

balrog78

• Archived User
Mods And Training Done By Me
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

I have all the files needed for modding (.SPPF, FXP, FTP) if anyone needs these thigns please contact me ASAP.

I am starting to train for Snipers on halo2 live. If anyone is interested in being trained for free on halo2 live please contact me on live: balrog78

for all you noob modders like me...i didnt know wut it was until my friend told me but... a .SPPF file is a modded map file...I have all the mods you need for all NEW maps, and i have skin/weapon mods for OLD maps, and the "most" important to some people...Match Making Mods....these i have: Superbounde by pressing "A", Super Speed, Auto AIM, Unlimited Ammo, Every weapon Automatic, Spawn mods, and the all time fav. Bridger Program ill throw in there to help you guys be able to be host every time  biggrin.gif

I have: Flash FXP or Smart FTP either one does the same thing, their pretty much same files just different tongue.gif

Skin maps for only: Lockout (flood infested), Headlong (Retro Lights), Coag. (Covenant invested, and snow coag.), and a Weapon mod for Headlong (scarab gun, enforcer gun ect...) you are capable of driving: Pelican, Shadow, Phantom, the thing you fly off the maw with in halo1, Cov. Capital ship, and all the other default vehics. (tank, wraith, ghost, wart., guass wart., ect...) you can drive all of them there is only 1 of each though! so dont blow them up!!! they dont respond!!!!!! (no barrier either)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Mods And Training Done By Me
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »

no halo2 hacking...