xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Gamecube Hacked!  (Read 2010 times)

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2003, 05:13:00 AM »

Troed, it's a fanboi debate when you verbally abuse anyone that disagrees with you. Simply posting proof would suffice; you can keep the snide, personal remarks to yourself next time.

psychogoblin

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »

Has anyone actually tried any of these hacks that are on the site GCDEMOS

I don't have PSO or the ethernet adapter so I can't try them myself. I was just curious if this stuff really works or is it just a hoax like the hoax a while back ?

psychogoblin

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2003, 04:22:00 PM »

have you actually tried any of the  stuff ???

Zziggy00

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2003, 06:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (psychogoblin @ Sep 29 2003, 12:22 AM)
have you actually tried any of the  stuff ???

I have, they do indeed work...

arez

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2003, 05:12:00 AM »

THIS IS SPAM!
AND SPAM IS FUN!
isnt it?

moistness

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2003, 05:34:00 AM »

laugh.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2003, 08:41:00 AM »

Who the FUCK CARES who is #2? Sheash people, this thread was about hacking the Gamecube.. not who has sold more consoles!!

So what new news do we have about a modchip or other hack?!?!?!

moistness

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2003, 08:53:00 AM »

laugh.gif

fizgig10

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »

Man,

I just went through this entire thread to see what's the latest dirt on hacking the cube.  Never have I been so unsatisfied...

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (Vegeta @ Oct 4 2003, 11:56 AM)
Nintendo is not making money, and according to this article there about 27 million dollars in the red:  http://www.gamespot....ws_6076336.html  On another note the GCD is just a thought right now. Maybe it will be "real" one day but they have nothing but an idea right now.

Hmmmm.. I guess there's absolutely no connection between "stopping production of the GC" and "making Profits" or "Making the GC" and "$27 Million loss"

The Gameboy has been tremendously profitable for them. I dare say that without it, Nintendo might not still be around.

..but then what do I know? I don't work part time at a Van Nuys Electronic Boutique like the guy who criticized my earlier posts...  laugh.gif

Vegeta

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2003, 01:26:00 PM »

Read there site forums, theres nothing to relase. The GCD thats supposed to let you rip your games and then play those rips without a mod chips is just an idea and the code is not even written yet. The1 also says the mod chip is still just an idea and not even in beta testing. The scene hasn't progressed any further then ideas and no action.

Xeriak

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »

I read the news post at GC Demos and the impression I got is that "they" are already at work designing the software/tools. And are almost finished or something like that... But its still in early phases for part two.

Troed

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2003, 02:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (Vegeta @ Oct 4 2003, 03:56 PM)
Nintendo is not making money, and according to this article there about 27 million dollars in the red:  http://www.gamespot....ws_6076336.html  On another note the GCD is just a thought right now. Maybe it will be "real" one day but they have nothing but an idea right now.

The "dollar dive" was bad for Nintendo, you might want to check up on the numbers in their bank account though.

BenJeremy: Without the GBA Nintendo would still be around. Why don't you look into the facts behind "Japan's number 1 company" (yes, that's Nintendo) before you post?

Game magazine "journalists" often don't know the difference between facts and fiction even if you spell it out for them.

All consoles are "production stopped" every now and then. It happens when you've filled up your warehouses. It says nothing about sales - for that you need to look into other numbers.

http://nintendo.game...ws/0902/028.asp

"Nintendo was one of over 2300 companies put through a system that determines how successful a company is by measuring its profit, debt, influence and other factors. Nintendo had their highest profit in fiscal 2002 while accumulating no debt, beating out last year's winner, Fast Retailing Co. who slipped into third place."

Vegeta

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »

sleeping.gif

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Gamecube Hacked!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2003, 07:59:00 AM »

rotfl.gif

The Gamecube will bury the infidel systems in it's all powerful greatness! Mario will rise up as a superhuman messiah and hurl the devil-spawn Xbox into the great abyss!

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5