xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Copies Of Halo Nmp On Hdd  (Read 93 times)

fezzman

• Archived User
2 Copies Of Halo Nmp On Hdd
« on: September 14, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

jester.gif ).  Just hex edit the version numbers in one of your NMP versions so that they are different.  There is one number towards the top of each .map (in the hex editor) that will be a four digit number along the lines of 227x.  Change this number to something totally different.  Then you will need to search through the default.xbe for that same number and change it to your new number.  It is listed in the xbe 5-6 times.

Hope this helps ya out.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »

Two things

1, Fezzman is dead right

2. If you want to just have two copys of the nmp exisiting with each other youd only need to add something to the .xbe's name in the hex. (IE. on the nmp style i made for myself i added a +1 in the hex next to halo at the top)

And you add maps to the nmp just patch replace and edit the build #. Its very important to edit the build #'s if your adding to the nmp. If you were making your own youd only need to edit the name and the embedded name

I_want_in

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 11:19:00 PM »

Im sorry for posting in your topic but no one wants to answer me.  Is it possible for me to play with people on NMP when I only have a chip and no bios or anything else.

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 01:09:00 AM »

uhh.gif ? ^^^^

If so yes!

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (I_want_in @ Sep 15 2004, 07:22 AM)
Im sorry for posting in your topic but no one wants to answer me.  Is it possible for me to play with people on NMP when I only have a chip and no bios or anything else.

As long as you have the same NMP on cd or on your HDD you cvan play with them. And how can you have a chip but no bios?

If you need more help drop me a PM and ill take it further