xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rip Six Feet Under  (Read 232 times)

sulfur

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« on: August 22, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »

Its a sad time. Six feet under aired its last episode on sunday night. It was a great show. anyone care to comment?

This post has been edited by sulfur: Aug 23 2005, 06:20 PM

xbox beat box

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »

Six Feet Under is prolly my favorite show of all time. I was a little dissapointed with this last season, but I understand how they had to build up Nates death. I knew someone was going to die, but not neccesarily Nate.

I can honestly say, with no shame, that I cried when Nate died, as well as all through the following episode (funeral) (not the first time I cried cause the show either). Anyone who has lost a loved one knows how close to home SFU can get. It might have been the sadest thing I have ever watched. After 5  season, Nate was almost like a brother. His struggle to be a good person, his struggle to find himself, and his struggle with death is something I can relate too.

I can understand why the show had to end, it being about death and all. But I will miss it dearly.

RIP Six Feet Under
 :beer:

This post has been edited by xbox beat box: Aug 23 2005, 01:53 PM

itsmee129

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »

the show was aright, only watched two epsidoes of it..tv shows cant last forever.. my ffavorite is CSI :D

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »

yeah and who knew that Rachel Griffiths had an accent  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »

Six Feet Under always made me think of my own mortality. Of my loved one's mortality. Its that good. It makes you think that much. And after seeing the final episode and especially the end of the last episode, all I can say is what a way to go out. In the end it is sad to see a show with such quality, such depth see an end. But thats what makes Six Feet Under such a great show. That it was ended when it needed to be, when it was still relevant, still fresh and still quite entertaining. I dont think Ive ever been moved to tears before just by watching a TV show but Six Feet Under, and especially the finale, made me cry a bit after seeing it.

Oh well.

Im sorry for being so emotional but watching Six Feet Under does that to a man.

Anyways.

Here's  :beer:  to something better than Six Feet Under showing up on the radar sometime soon.

Ok. Now you can flame me.

sulfur

• Archived User
Rip Six Feet Under
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Aug 24 2005, 02:23 AM)
Here's  :beer:  to something better than Six Feet Under showing up on the radar sometime soon.

HBO has the BBC show Extras starting up soon, very funny show, with Ricky Gervais, (David Brent, from THe Office), so look for that soon.