xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Or More Edited Maps At A Time  (Read 79 times)

DonaldMCRonald87

• Archived User
2 Or More Edited Maps At A Time
« on: July 30, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »

this is actually pretty easy....but you have to remember the order...name the 3 maps cache003, cache004, and cache005 and overwrite them on either X, Y or Z whichever thyere stored on....then whatever cache003 was you play that first and cache004 second and cache005 thrid you seeing what im saying..still need help get at me on aim   its on the link bar below   \/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\/

pantsmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »

Make a folder somwhere on your XBOX HDD called Halo maps or something. Put all your edited map files in there. When you want to play them just copy them into the Halo cache. This way, you can have multiple mods of the same level, and you don't have to worry about losing maps if the cache is overwritten.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

if your willing to replace the default maps you can compress, hex edit the name and build number and then youll have your own nmp. for more info on that join halomods.com and download ultramagnu's onw nmp tut

also what problems are you having with HCE because its only in its beta stage. i gurantee i can get hce working for you.  If you have the beta i can also help you with that

NCman

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 11:05:00 PM »

hey my xbox isnt fully soft modded... umm i have to load 007 then the hack everytime.... can u still help me get the HCE working?