xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Are They Making Any More Star Trek Movies  (Read 168 times)

thomes08

• Archived User
Are They Making Any More Star Trek Movies
« on: April 13, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »

i'm not trekkie but i do enjoy the movies and like both the original series and TNG, i heard off hand that they weren't going to make any more.  What's the deal?

thomes08

itsame

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:44:00 PM »

I know that they cancelled the Enterprise Tv series. As for the movies, I'm sure they will make more. Movie studios like making movies that already come with a core audience. Less advertising involved. On a side note, check out Trekkies. That movie is great.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(itsame @ Apr 14 2005, 04:44 AM)
I know that they cancelled the Enterprise Tv series. As for the movies, I'm sure they will make more. Movie studios like making movies that already come with a core audience. Less advertising involved. On a side note, check out Trekkies. That movie is great.

yeah i hope they make more.  I never really watched DS9 or enterprise.... i thought the TNG cast was just so much better and more interesting that DS9 and Enterprise wouldn't make good movies.  I know right now they wouldn't make a star trek movie with any other cast besides TNG cast..... and that's what i'm wondering.

thomes08

PS... trekkies and trekkies 2 was on showtime or HBO last month and they were pretty hilarious

hidareign

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »

Omg Sisko was by far the best captian. :P
lol least he had the balls to punch Q. none of the other captains would do that.
Episode reference. DS9 "Q-Less"

"Picard never hit me" - Q
"I'm not Picard" - Sisko
"Even better, I can get to you" - Q

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »

picard didn't need to hit Q..... man they need to have another movie with TNG cast