xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What's The Worst Film Ever?  (Read 190 times)

jbp20717

• Archived User
What's The Worst Film Ever?
« on: January 30, 2005, 08:05:00 AM »

There are a lot of films which are awful, but for the moment I'd have to go with Freddy Got Fingered, although I saw Scary Movie 2 the other night and that isn't pretty either.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

i just watched "the day after tomorrow" yesterday afternoon and since it's fresh in my mind at the moment i'd have to go with that for being the worst movie ever

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 08:55:00 AM »

By Far Aliens Vs Predator as they broke the hearts of millions of AVP and Aliens fans (come on, nothing beats Aliens, a bunch of kick ass marines killing things, while still being cool)
that waited for 5 years for this film, but they had to ruin it by making the worst plot ever, there was very little fighting, no marines, and the main character was a women, who didnt have the kick ass tone of Ripley

:(

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »

the stupids

amicold

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »

Too many to name. Hollywood is putting out crap these days.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Jan 30 2005, 06:35 PM)
the stupids

I remember watching about 10 minutes of that film last year in thailand. It was actually quite funny, but probably only because the dubbing was so bad  :P

Anyway, my nominations for the worst films are:

- You got served - just shit
- American Wedding - a dissapointing finish to the first two films..

sulfur

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »

House of the dead
Vampire effect
Catwomen
Torq

Yes I am ashamed to say I have seen these movies.

Dagoth

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »

Oceans 12 would also be a good candidate - just another money making machine riding on the coat-tails of the first movie

EvilWays

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 07:07:00 AM »

- Maximum Overdrive
 - Jason X
 - Many Asian Cinema films brought in to the US by Maramax...they just shit on them.
 - Several Japanese horror movies whose rights are bought out by American production companies, which in turn crap on the script and release a (sometimes) horrible movie.

I'm suprised that Vampire Effect was mentioned...I found it to be better than decent, especially compared to a lot of the recent Hollywood garbage.

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »

I'm going to go with House of the Dead and Super Mario Brothers. While I have seen worce movies(thier names elude me at this time), these 2 video game movies realy little to do with thier video game counterparts.
Offhand the Hackers movie comes in a close third just for being a flaiming pile.

itsame

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(XeroKitsune @ Feb 14 2005, 10:53 AM)
Offhand the Hackers movie comes in a close third just for being a flaiming pile.

Angelina Jolie is the only reason to watch that movie. The whole VR hacker thing is just plain stupid.
For my pick I choose "Spawn". Till this day its the only movie that made me walk out of the theater,

Ichijoe

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »

Oh man as to really bad Movies, I'd have to say 1966's 'Manos: The Hands of Fate' by One Hal P. Warren, comes instanltly to mind!

The Protaganist a Tom Cruise / Traper John' look'a'like with really BIG KNEES! And a whimsical Themesong noted to be more Comical then HORROR! Presides over this Brigadoon style House "While the Master's away.". Trap this young Man (the Director / Producer), His wife and Kid and there adorable pet Puddle Scruffy: The Wonder Poodle. After what must feel like half of enternity watching them going up & down the backwoods Roads. "uh there's a Filed... and another field... and another Field. Oh yes it's very senic just like a Scene from 'Manos the, the Hand's of fa fa FATE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And that's the MST3k version. I don't think I could survive a Theatrical Screening of such a Film. and lord knows MST3k is known for bad Movies only the 'Deep Hurting' (Rock Climbing) Hucleses Movies would come as a close Second!!!!

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

The Milagro Beanfield War......baaaaad.

ThaCrip

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(jbp20717 @ Jan 30 2005, 11:05 AM)
There are a lot of films which are awful, but for the moment I'd have to go with Freddy Got Fingered, although I saw Scary Movie 2 the other night and that isn't pretty either.

i aint seen it but i seen previews on it and it looked really bad ... i think tom green is a tottal loser!

it also got rated really bad on IMDB.com to.

ahoatam

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

Whenever rating a bad movie, I always benchmark it against my bottom-two worst films ever:

Batman and Robin
Weekend at Bernie's 2