xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ok, Who's Pissed About Tss's?  (Read 253 times)

makaveli91

• Archived User
Ok, Who's Pissed About Tss's?
« on: December 17, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »

Alright, i've been watching The screen savers for awhile now, and i had some training to do for a month, and when i come back, Alex is gone from the show, and Kevin Rose is doing Yoshi's job....  WTF happened to TSS's?  I mean, its gay as shit without Kevin at least...  The new dude is a complete homo... I mean it in the sense of a nerd with no personality.   Can anyone explain what happened?

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »

Many on this forum would disagree, but im sure some Kevin fans out there will carry on the discussion.

*please dont turn this into a kevin Rose bashing thread please

RonnieIsBack

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

Keven was a cool guy Back when he was just answering phones Id hit him up on AIM and go check his blog and he would always email me back or whatever.Hes cool with me but I dont watch Techtv anymore but I did see the other dude he was working with.That guy was a little annoying.

I think Pat and Leo were 2 good guys but when techtv got big and changed the studio around it started sucking.
So many good show went away and those people I had been watching for years.
Now G4 has its death grip on TTV and it aint gonna let go.

This merger sucked so bad.I knew about g4 since it came out but I didnt give a crap cus I was watching game spot tv on TTV.Then GS turned to some other shit and then Extended play.That was all the game news I needed.

So...
Ummm...

I guess thats good enough.
Later

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 03:48:00 AM »

g4/tech tv has so many crap shows... how many times a day are we expected to watch robot wars and arena? <_<

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 03:33:00 PM »

*please dont turn this into a kevin Rose bashing thread please

I never meant in any way for this to be a Kevin Rose bashing thread.  Maybe i should have been more clear, but Screen Savers pretty much went to shit after they got this new kevin dude.  AND got rid of Alex...  I don't know how anyone found him anything but funny.  I mean, he was hillarious.  I was just curious to find out what happened to him.  I've seen him on a dell commercial.  Kevin Rose made the show what it was...  And its great to still see him on there with the gadgets...even though they are mostly retarded...

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »

i found alex extermely irritating... he never knew what he was talking about during interviews and such... he was interviewing mixmaster mike from the beastie boys and was just getting basic facts that a competent interviewer would know wrong... <_<

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »

he was interviewing mixmaster mike from the beastie boys and was just getting basic facts that a competent interviewer would know wrong

Yeah, WELL he WAS a host on the screen savers.  A TECH show.  Not Muchmusic.  Not MTV.  Not BET.  What did you really expect?  Anyways does anyone know what happened to them as hosts.  I mean, what happened to get their hosting positions taken away... And get Alex fired.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(makaveli91 @ Dec 22 2004, 06:26 AM)
Yeah, WELL he WAS a host on the screen savers.  A TECH show.  Not Muchmusic.  Not MTV.  Not BET.  What did you really expect?  Anyways does anyone know what happened to them as hosts.  I mean, what happened to get their hosting positions taken away... And get Alex fired.

:lol: Tool.

enderandrew

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2004, 10:09:00 PM »

Tool doesn't do interviews.

shank69xo

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(RonnieIsBack @ Dec 17 2004, 04:27 AM)
Keven was a cool guy Back when he was just answering phones Id hit him up on AIM and go check his blog and he would always email me back or whatever.Hes cool with me but I dont watch Techtv anymore but I did see the other dude he was working with.That guy was a little annoying.

I think Pat and Leo were 2 good guys but when techtv got big and changed the studio around it started sucking.
So many good show went away and those people I had been watching for years.
Now G4 has its death grip on TTV and it aint gonna let go.

This merger sucked so bad.I knew about g4 since it came out but I didnt give a crap cus I was watching game spot tv on TTV.Then GS turned to some other shit and then Extended play.That was all the game news I needed.

So...
Ummm...

I guess thats good enough.
Later

I agree with you on this one. I liked Pat and Leo

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »

Yeah, WELL he WAS a host on the screen savers. A TECH show. Not Muchmusic. Not MTV. Not BET. What did you really expect?

anyone interviewing anyone, for anything should know the basics of their background, or at least their current activities... surely thats common sense?

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »

Ok, honestly i don't care about whether or not you's guys like Alex or not.  I just wanted to know why he isn't on the show anymore.  And why Kevin Rose isn't a host anymore.  Thats all.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2004, 11:15:00 PM »

When G4 and TechTV merged, most of the TechTV staff was fired, go figure.

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2004, 11:19:00 PM »

Well, they didn't jsut merge a month ago, its been awhile since they did.  And that can't be the reason they changed the hosts.

jaydon34

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »

Yeah im no longer a fan of TSS. I kinda liked when Kevin Rose hosted the show, But hopefully he will continue with the broken.