xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Go See Blade Trinity  (Read 266 times)

brandogg

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« on: December 09, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »

It's really good. I enjoyed all 3 movies very much actually. Ryan Reynolds adds a whole lot of humor to the movie. A lot of people will say he's just being Van Wilder, but that's just how the guy is in real life. The dialog is a bit weak, but it gets the job done. Jessica Biel is effing hot too. I don't wanna ruin anything for anyone so I'm keeping this really basic. WWE fans will get a kick out of Triple H's character, he actually does a convincing acting job in the movie, even though all of his lines are basically "You will die!". Just...go see it. It's got violence, hot chicks, and great humor.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 01:33:00 AM »

very cheesy movie... ryan actually saves it from being utter crap... without his part i really dont see a movie... and yeah the dialogue is EXTREMELY week in parts...

overall: watchable... esp if you like montages of people getting ready to fight...

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »

Is it out in England? If it is I will proberly go see it.

bluedeath

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Dec 14 2004, 10:05 AM)
very cheesy movie... ryan actually saves it from being utter crap... without his part i really dont see a movie... and yeah the dialogue is EXTREMELY week in parts...

overall: watchable... esp if you like montages of people getting ready to fight...

I think it's worth mentioning that the entire movie is nothing more then a glorified ipod commercial.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 06:33:00 PM »

haha, yeah... i also liked how being angry made your bow more powerful...  :rolleyes:

revelashon

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

Wasn't a great movie, but that was expected considering the cast. It was typical Blade (not really a bad thing). Shoddy dialogue and great action makes for a good action movie. Overall I enjoyed it.

3/5 starts - ***

brandogg

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »

Maybe I'm being a little too nice - when I say the movie is good, I mean entertaining. It's by no means a good story or anything like that, it's just really fun to watch.

pegasys

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »

My favorate was the first one A or A+, and the second and third are a tie in A- or B+ range.  La Magra the Blood God, Ethan frost in the first one was the shit.  And how can u fight when u can't hear because ur listning to music.

Gruce

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 05:37:00 AM »

Yer but the film has Dracula, oh excuse me "drake" viabrators, what more could you want?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Go See Blade Trinity
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »

count chocula cereal obviously... ohh wait...