xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 'complete' Hex Values For Hcev04  (Read 236 times)

SHiZNO

• Archived User
'complete' Hex Values For Hcev04
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »

did you only use 10 pages?

just deleting all the [shader] pages should make all maps fine until a new HCE supports more than 10 pages...

not sure what else it could be, just look at the ini files and double check everything is fine.

SHiZNO

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2003, 02:23:00 PM »

you dont need to rename everything, just overwrite all the files with my updated ones...the _p are just addons that dont get loaded unless you want probably... (by renaming them)...just forget about them.

All you nee dto do to install, is unzip them to the HCE map folder, choose 10 pages (sections with the header [yadi yada]) and just delete the others until more than 10 pages are supported (presumably HCE v0.5)

I just suggested deleting all the [shader] sections as they arent as cool as the other sections, but its up to whatever you want (sometimes you can have 1 or 2 shader sections like in multiplayer maps)...just make sure you only have 10 [] sections

NME

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (SHiZNO @ Aug 26 2003, 08:53 PM)
NTSC...if you find me a list or a way to convert to PAL, ill adjust my app accordingly and release a PAL version.

i found this 2day, im so lazy i havent tried it yet if u cant be arsed doing it il do it.
get the program from here
http://halo.t35.com:8000/files.php

DaSky

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 06:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (SHiZNO @ Aug 26 2003, 11:23 PM)
the _p are just addons that dont get loaded unless you want probably... (by renaming them)...just forget about them.

ohmy.gif so you think of the pal users as just addons. If you look thay contain the pal stuff tongue.gif

SHiZNO

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2003, 07:37:00 PM »

ohhh haha i didnt know...ohhh well details details details

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 11:03:00 PM »

I know in halo the first bullet is warthog chaingun, the second is assault rifle, and the third is pistol.  I don't know if it's the same for all and of course there is the tank bullet and I don't know where that goes.

My question is if you could add all the shaders in the lists... I really want to change the textures on the warthog but most level outputs don't have it.

And if someone could add the weopen zoom values to it, That would kick ass!

and for elitewarez... you say the max on each page is 17, why can't you just add a scroll bar?

onlyme

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2003, 12:52:00 AM »

smart nice list mate i have been translating the ntsc to pal uk and now even more things to put in the ini files.

Let the modding begin.

NME

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2003, 04:59:00 AM »

onlyme plz send them to me! i only got a few for BG and ive done every thing i can with what i have i was trying to make it so when u shoot a MC and then kill that MC he would drop his AR and i was trying to change the AR model for a tank shell didnt work but it works for gun already on the floor when ever they come back it just shoots acroos the rom and blows up would make a good game of capture the flag!

onlyme

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2003, 07:43:00 AM »

i have only translated the maps that came with hce no thing added to them i was planning on doing that tonight but is you still want them pm me.
Pages: 1 [2]