xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Goldeneye Source Maps  (Read 254 times)

Far Beyond Driven

• Archived User
Goldeneye Source Maps
« on: April 13, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »

That's all I want to know for now smile.gif

ash_link

• Archived User
Goldeneye Source Maps
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(entens @ Apr 15 2006, 02:40 AM) View Post

In short: No

In long:
Yes, but we still need to find out exactly how to repack the xzp files. As is the game doesnt have the models, scripts, gui, etc. if the xzp can be repacked it wont be a problem.

Another posibility is that if you can pack the individual bsp files with all of that extra stuff, it would work too.
@shoutout to hl2xbox community: schools been a pain and i havent had time to actively work on this. with infinate_matrix also gone, im working on this 5-15 minutes at a time so progress is going to be extremely slow without anyone else working on this.

You are the guy coding the repack?

BrokenArrow

• Archived User
Goldeneye Source Maps
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(entens @ Apr 15 2006, 02:40 AM) View Post

In short: No

In long:
Yes, but we still need to find out exactly how to repack the xzp files. As is the game doesnt have the models, scripts, gui, etc. if the xzp can be repacked it wont be a problem.

Another posibility is that if you can pack the individual bsp files with all of that extra stuff, it would work too.
@shoutout to hl2xbox community: schools been a pain and i havent had time to actively work on this. with infinate_matrix also gone, im working on this 5-15 minutes at a time so progress is going to be extremely slow without anyone else working on this.

Intresting I offer my extensive help for helping you on your project. PM me if you want some assistance.