xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Half Life 2 Modded Maps?  (Read 248 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Half Life 2 Modded Maps?
« on: March 21, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »

pop.gif

Infinite_Matrix

• Archived User
Half Life 2 Modded Maps?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »

No, these maps are not like Halo. They are quite similar though like all games are where they include the things to load within the map such as /loader/meshes/brickwall.dds yet we do not have the file within the games media so I could guess this game would be similar as to Halo seeing as how you would need to extract things out of the map... in this case a bsp.

I could help you if you would contact me through msn for webcam viewing and other things that would be helpful towards yourself as I would give you a detailed tutorial on how and where to edit things within the bsp.

That will go for anybody else too who needs help just contact me on msn.

MSN:[email protected]

ash_link

• Archived User
Half Life 2 Modded Maps?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(fuCt.. @ Mar 21 2006, 10:40 AM) View Post

are there modded maps as like halo ..for i du not have the resources to do my own thing..this game is sick and to have modded maps would be even sicker..i know that the halo maps and the pariah maps are tight...

were the fu%k cani find a trainer for this as the cheat codes are repedative and freakin gizay.....

I make Half-Life 2 maps and the XBOX version is similar to the PC version. The lighting's messed but, you can run a HL2PC Map. Unfortunely, HL2 is diffrent from Halo in which, we can edit all the walls, entites everything within in the map, unlike Halo which you can edit a select few things.

I saw a Trainer on some GaveSaves Program I got from XBMC, but I don't know where it was placed when I downloaded it, your best bet is look on google. I'll give you a reply if I find it.

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
Half Life 2 Modded Maps?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

A couple of good trainer for hl2 are on this link http://trainers.maxc...index.php?cid=5. My favorite is the one by lampo cuz it has a spawn dog key and something else.

ash_link

• Archived User
Half Life 2 Modded Maps?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(iwanttheagrocrag @ Apr 5 2006, 09:04 PM) View Post

A couple of good trainer for hl2 are on this link http://trainers.maxc...index.php?cid=5. My favorite is the one by lampo cuz it has a spawn dog key and something else.

Thank you for the link.