xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Im A Noob At Modding. I Have Some Questions  (Read 83 times)

82_Z28

• Archived User
Im A Noob At Modding. I Have Some Questions
« on: July 27, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »

I want to be able to put custom made cars in San Andreas (xbox)
What chip do I buy?

personally I like the X-Chip but any chip will do so long as your running unsigned code.  
You'll need your console to be running unsigned code to go any further and this guide will be your best friend.

After I get whatever chip I need, How do I put the cars on Xbox? Do I need a program that I download?

This guide here should explain that.

How do I made a backup of my files or whatever?

ftp all the files in the GTA San Andreas directory to your hard drive somewhere as a backup to keep or burn it on a blank dvd.

After all is said and done and I have the mod and the cars that I want, How can I make my own cars?

you can create your own model in 3ds max (check around the autodesk site for details) and with this plugin you can export to a dff file to work with.

Can you please make step by step instructions on exactly what I need to do, from buying the chip to actually playing the game with the custom cars/ect.

well that tut could stretch as far as 50 pages if its truely step by step due to the xbox modding and 3ds max modeling part.  There are many other tuts available that would be better sources anyway.  The best way to learn how to do this stuff is research (lots o searching smile.gif  ) and diving in head first.

hope this helps  happy.gif