xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: All In One Mod  (Read 200 times)

Perfect Dark

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« on: November 08, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

This is the best script mod for SA by far! made by SPACEEINSTEIN

Perfect Start-Parked Cars-Trip Skip-Hunter Madness-Mission Skipper-Rockstar Changes-Home Brains-Chop Shop-Weapon Select-Helicopter Magnet-NRG Transport-Steed-Bullet Time-Invincibility-Speedometer-Indestructible Vehicle-Heavy Car- Increased Handling-Fast Helicopter Take-off-Wall Climbing-Save Anywhere-Mission Chooser-GTA2 Camera-Real Time Clock-Mod Shop-Coordinates-Car Unflip-Hot Coffee-Give and Take-Car Spawn-Driver-Gang Warfare-Patriot Explosion Launcher

the best part is you can spawn any car infront of you in real time just by clicking the left stick in and pressing A

heaps of other cool features like if you get 6 stars wanted lvl a hunter comes to shoot rockets,theres a real time clock,and you can even call in a helecopter to fly you where everyou want!!

get it here All in One v.1.1

and check out GTAXBOXMODS its a great site check the forums for full description on how to activate the modson All in One

darkblizzard

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »

Very nice mod, I especially like the Helicopter passenger function.

m@gnus

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »

Where does this file go?  --->SASCM.INI

I looked on that site. Went through the trouble of making an account, and they need email comfermation before i can sign-in (which i didnt get their email.....YET)

So.... I looked through my gta:sa files, and couldnt find that file!
can anyone help?

slingshot2170

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 01:27:00 AM »

SASCM.ini is for computer I think.

Anyways, I tried running this mod. Copied the files over, renamed the old files in case things get screwed up, and erased the saves to start a new game. However, it just loads up to Francis National Airport, Liberty City, 1992 and won't go any further. Did I do something wrong?

Speil

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

Dont use with Version 2 of GTA SA.  Since yall are to retarted to read the readme that came with it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN
 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
 San An All In One Mod v1.0
     -by spaceeinstein

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The Introduction
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This is a code modification for the PC and XBox version of San Andreas made by spaceeinstein. You need and English version of San Andreas
 for my mod to work perfectly. It is compatible with a modified San Andreas game. It has bits of pieces from many script mods rolled into one.
 Some of the mods are modified to fit your needs. It is not compatible with other saved games.

The Instructions
 This ReadMe is best viewed in NotePad at font Times New Roman, regular style, size 12, and window maximized.
 Put main.SCM into the data/script folder.
 Put the script.IMG into the data/script folder.
 Put the american.gxt into the text folder.
 If you are an XBox user, rename americanXBox.gxt to american.gxt and put that into the text folder.
 Start new game.

The Basics
 Perfect Start
 Parked Cars
 Trip Skip
 Hunter Madness
 Rockstar Changes
 Home Brains
 Chop Shop
 Weapon Select
 Helicopter Magnet
 NRG Transport
 Steed
 Bullet Time
 Invincibility
 Speedometer
 Indestructible Vehicle
 Heavy Car / Increased Handling
 Fast Helicopter Take-off
 Wall Climbing
 Save Anywhere
 Mission Chooser
 GTA2 Camera
 Mod Shop
 Coordinates
 Car Unflip
 Hot Coffee
 Give and Take
 Car Spawn
 Driver
 Gang Warfare
 Patriot Explosion Launcher

The Details
 ------------------------------------------
 Perfect Start | spaceeinstein
 This is based on Opius's SANGA mod. This opens up the entire state in the beginning but not to the extreme as seen in SANGA. Instead of
 adding all the stuff that removes the restrictions rewarded in future missions, I deleted the origin to save space. You will start with max respect,
 max vehicle and weapons skills, max stamina and lung capacity, max gambling skills, and the whole state without blockades. All interiors are
 accessible with their icons on the map, even the houses you burgle (except safehouses, you'll have to unlock those), All non-mission properties
 are buyable from the start. You can play basketball from the start. A money icon will be outside CJ's house. It can generate up to a million dollar.
 You start out with $500.

Parked Cars | spaceeinstein
 There are many added parked locations for vehicles in San Andreas.
 Parked Maverick in Los Santos International Airport.
 Parked Combine Harvester in Truth's farm (available after the mission "Body Harvest")
 Parked Monter near Toreno's Ranch (available after the mission "Monster")
 Parked Andromeda in Verdant Meadows (available after the mission "Stowaway")
 Parked S.W.A.T. at the Los Santos police station (available after the mission "Los Desperados")
 Parked FBI Truck at the Los Santos police station (available after the mission "Los Desperados")

Trip Skip | spaceeinstein
 | Keys Pressed: in vehicle YES
 In certain missions, you can skip the long trip by pressing YES while in a vehicle. The following missions have this:
 Madd Dogg's Rhymes
 The Green Sabre
 Badlands
 Body Harvest
 Lure
 Photo Opportunity
 Interdiction
 You've had your Chips
 Don Peyote
 Misappropriation
 Cut Throat Business

Hunter Madness | spaceeinstein
 Get a six-star wanted level. A Hunter will slowly descend from the sky. It will chase you and will try to kill you using its rockets. It shoots rockets
 at a very fast rate. If you destroy it, another one will replace it. The only way to make it disappear is to destroy it while having a five-star wanted
 level or less.

Rockstar Changes | spaceeinstein
 Most of the introduction to the game has been deleted. In "Ryder", the cutscene after cutting your hair is shortened. In "Tagging up Turf", when
 Sweet drops you off in East Los Santos, Sweet will actually move to the driver's seat. In "Home Invasion", the doors of the Boxville will be gone.
 Also in that mission, you can skip the introduction of the burglary mission. In "Cesar Vialpando", some of the cars have car texture mods. In "OG
 Loc", after picking up Jeffrey, the Glendale faces north instead of south. In "Wrong Side of the Tracks", Big Smoke can aim with 90% accuracy.
 In "Against All Odds", the text of the sound going off will not appear. In "Doberman", you can skip the cutscenes introducing you to gang wars.
 Officer Hernandez will not call you. In "Photo Opportunity", when Cesar drops you off, he will actually move to the driver's seat. For XBox
 users, there are no two-player modes in my mod.

Home Brains | spaceeinstein / DeeZire
 This is one of Rockstar's hidden codes. Home brains is the life of a hobo. Some hobos will piss on the ground, sit on the sidewalk, and get drunk.
 | Glitches: Sometimes they pee forever; sometimes the pee still comes out even though they're not peeing

Chop Shop | Viper187
 After passing Puncture Wounds, there will be a red circle around your San Fierro garage. The garage next to the red circle will accept any cars
 to chop for cash.
 | Glitches: Do not bring flying vehicles and boats for chopping

Weapon Select | Viper187
 | Keys Pressed: on foot AIM + JUMP / NEXT WEAP / PREV WEAP
 Press the AIM and JUMP buttons to spawn any weapons you want around you. Press NEXT WEAP or PREV WEAP to scroll through more
 weapons. This includes bribes, armor, and health. This does not work well if there's a roof over your head. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Organized the arrangements of weapons; made CJ face only one direction; made it less glitchy; made compatible with the Mod
 Shop

Helicopter Magnet | GodGell
 | Keys Pressed: in helicopter HOVER
 Enter any helicopter and press the HOVER button while hovering to enable the helicopter magnet. This mod is disabled if you are using the
 helictoper version of the Driver mod.
 | Changes by me: Integrated this code with the fast helicopter take-off code; disabled it while using Driver mod

NRG Transport | Demarest
 | Keys Pressed: on foot UP + YES
 Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You cannot activate
 this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Steed | Demarest
 You can never fall off your motorcycle unless you exit it. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; added stuff to create less glitches when forced off the motorcycle; made
 compatible with the Mod Shop
 | Glitches: Any place that needs you to get off your motorcycle will fuck up the game

Bullet Time | Demarest
 | Keys Pressed: on foot AIM + GROUP CONTROL BACK / SPRINT
 Press the AIM and GROUP CONTROL BACK buttons to activate bullet time. Bullet Time lasts for 20 game minutes. Press SPRINT to exit
 Bullet Time. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; changed keypress buttons; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Invincibility | Brokenfish / Demarest
 CJ's health can never be drained away. CJ is literally everything proof. CJ can only die if his parachute fails to open. This mod is disabled by
 default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; ntegrated this code with the indestructible vehicle code; made compatible with the
 Mod Shop

Speedometer | Brokenfish
 There will be a speed gauge on the screen that monitors your speed in numbers in any vehicle. It does not work on remote controlled vehicles. This
 mod is disabled by default. You can use metric or imperial speeds.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; deleted the percent speed; added in the metric speed; made compatible with the
 Mod Shop
 | Glitches: There's a maximum speed number for every flying vehicle and that cannot be increased

Indestructible Vehicle | Brokenfish
 | Keys Pressed: in vehicle NO
 Any vehicle you will enter will become bulletproof, fireproof, damageproof, explosionproof, and have unpoppable tires. Your vehicle will blow
 up if you fly a plane straight into the ocean.Your vehicle will always be locked. To unlock temporarily, hold the NO button. This mod is disabled
 by default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; the invincibility code is integrated to this code; changed the key press from
 handbrake to no; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Heavy Car / Increased Handling | Brokenfish
 | Keys Pressed: in vehicle NO
 Press the NO button to make your vehicle very heavy and increase your handling by 75%. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; changed the key press from handbrake to horn; made compatible with the Mod
 Shop
 | Glitches: If you make your car heavy during missions, the car might disappear (be destroyed)

Fast Helicopter Take-off | Brokenfish
 | Keys Pressed: in helicopter HOVER
 Enter any helicopter and press the HOVER button to quickly spin the rotor blade and take off. This mod is disabled if you are using the
 helictoper version of the Driver mod.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled it while using Driver mod

Wall Climbing | Barton Waterduck
 | Keys Pressed: on foot JUMP
 Hold the JUMP button for five seconds in front of a wall to "climb" to a roof. There are other tricks you can do using this mod.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City
 | Glitches: If you "climb" in front of a vehicle, you might get merged into it or the vehicle disappears; if you "climb" while on a Jetpack, the Jetpack
 will disappear

Save Anywhere | Barton Waterduck
 | Keys Pressed: on foot LOOK BEHIND + CROUCH
 Press the LOOK BEHIND and CROUCH buttons at the same time on foot to save anywhere, anytime (except on missions). This mod is
 disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: You do not need to wait to activate this; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Mission Chooser | Barton Waterduck
 | Keys Pressed: CROUCH + JUMP, YES, NO, ACTION
 This code lets you choose ANY missions in the game. Use the MyMissionNumbers.txt to find which mission to choose. Press the CROUCH
 and JUMP buttons to show the mission number. Press YES while holding CROUCH and JUMP to increase the number and NO to decrease it.
 Press ACTION to select the mission number while holding CROUCH and JUMP.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City, changed the texts and keypress buttons
 | Glitches: Wierd things happens if you start a mission when you are not suppose to start it, might fuck up the game later on

GTA2 Camera | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
 | Keys Pressed: Stand in the pink circle for three seconds
 You can activate the GTA2 camera mod outside CJ's house. This lets you play using the top-down camera view like in the classic GTAs and
 GTA3. Ransom1 made the code activator.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works
 more fluently
 | Glitches: Cutscenes does not end if this is activated; camera is a little jumpy

Mod Shop | Barton Waterduck
 | Keys Pressed: GROUP CONTROL FOWARD / GROUP CONTROL BACK / YES / NO / ENTER
 Go to CJ's house and stand in front of the door in his living room. You can enable and disable the following mods:
 Steed (includes NRG Transport)
 Bullet Time
 Speedometer
 Save Anywhere
 God Mode (includes Invincibility, Indestructible Vehicle, and Heavy Car)
 Hot Coffee
 Weapon Select
 Car Spawn
 Press GROUP CONTROL FOWARD or GROUP CONTROL BACK to cycle through the mods. Once you selected a mod, press YES or
 NO to enable or disable the mod. Press ENTER to exit the Mod Shop. To entertain you while you do this, you can see San Andreas' only big
 screen TV.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; cropped it out to fit my needs

Coordinates | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
 | Keys Pressed: Stand in area for three seconds
 You can activate the coordinates mod outside CJ's house. You can deactivate it anytime. This mod lets you see where you are in San Andreas.
 Great for map modding. Ransom1 made the code activator.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works
 more fluently
 | Glitches: It interferes with some text in the game

Car Unflip | TbM2k
 If your vehicle rolled over and is stopped, your vehicle will automatically flip itself back up.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City

Hot Coffee | PatrickW
 The most famous and most controversial mod ever, the Hot Coffee mod! Just get a girlfriend and make her proud. Take her home and hope that
 she invites you for coffee. My mod does not have the full version of the Hot Coffee mod to reduce unwanted glitches. This mod is disabled by
 default. If you have version 1.01 of San Andreas, you have to disable this at all times.
 | Changes by me: Made compatible with the Mod Shop
 | Glitches: This will not work on version 1.01 of San Andreas

Give and Take | MrTi
 | Keys Pressed: AIM + YES / NO
 This lets you give and take a weapon from one of your homie. First group up your homies. Aim at them while in front of one of them and press
 YES to give your current weapon to your homie. Aim and press NO to take their current weapon. You can only give any weapons that can be
 aimed at. After giving a weapon, your homie's accuracy will be very high and is immune to everything except being hit by a car.
 | Changes by me: Made your homie accurate and immune
 | Glitches: The game crashes if something is in the way while you are exchanging weapons

Car Spawn | Opius / AK-boy
 | Keys Pressed: SPRINT + CROUCH / NEXT WEAP / PREV WEAP / FOWARD / BACKWARD
 Press the SPRINT and CROUCH buttons to freeze CJ and enable a car selecter. Press NEXT WEAP or PREV WEAP or scroll through the
 list of vehicles. Press FOWARD or BACKWARD to select the vehicle. Use the Vehicles.txt for reference. Opius created it and AK-boy
 simplified it. This mod is disabled by default.
 | Changes by me: Made compatible with the Mod Shop

Driver | Pavel
 | Keys Pressed: Lots of keys
 Step onto the red marker outside CJ's house. Press ACTION to show a slection of vehicles to choose. Read the in-game instructions. After that,
 the vehicle will appear in front of CJ. Press CROUCH to enter it as a passenger. Press HORN to make the vehicle move. Press SECONDARY
 FIRE to be in drive-by mode. Press SECONDARY FIRE again to get back as passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the vehicle. Press NO
 to slow down and press YES to speed up. The vehicle will travel around San Andreas. The vehicle will disappear if you enter an interior.

Press the YES and ACTION keys to call in a helicopter. It'll land near you. Press CROUCH to enter it as passenger. Press HOVER to show a
 selection menu to choose where to land the helicopter. Read the in-game instructions. Press SECONDARY FIRE to show a menu to choose
 which weapon you want to shoot with. Read the in-game instructions. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press NO to exit the helicopter and
 stand on the platform. Press YES to get back into passenger. Press HANDBRAKE to stop the helicopter. The helicopter will disappear if you
 are too far from it or if you enter an interior.

You cannot save while the Driver Mod is on.
 | Changes by me: Edited some coding errors; changed some texts
 | Glitches: O_O

Gang Warfare | DaEllum67
 Ballas and Vagos gangs will appear everywhere in three major cities. Sometimes they merge with other gangs.
 | Changes by me: Gangs appear in cities only

Patriot Explosion Launcher | Unknown
 | Keys Pressed: in Patriot ATTACK
 Press the ATTACK button while in a Patriot to launch an explosion. Holding it will make series of explosion. This should provide hours of
 retarded fun.
 | Changes by me: Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; shortened the code

The Important Notes
 One obvious thing in this mod is not to activate any of these features during any cutscenes unless you want to fuck up the game. You can save the
 game with my mod and reload that save if my mod is still there.

The Glitches
 If you are too lazy to read the details, look here.
 Do not bring flying vehicles and boats for chopping
 Any place that needs you to get off your motorcycle will fuck up the game
 There's a maximum speed number for the speedometer for every flying vehicle and that can't be increased
 If you make your car heavy during missions, the car might disappear (be destroyed)
 If you "climb" in front of a vehicle, you might get merged into it or the vehicle disappears
 If you "climb" while on a Jetpack, the Jetpack will disappear
 The weather can't be forced to change so the weather tend to flicker
 Wierd things happens if you start a mission when you are not suppose to start it
 Cutscenes does not end if GTA2 Camera is activated
 GTA2 Camera is a little jumpy
 The Coordinates mod interferes with some text in the game
 Hot Coffee will not work on version 1.01 of San Andreas
 The game crashes if something is in the way while you are exchanging weapons
 XBox Only: Many minigames (like the driving school) are glitched up because you are using a mod that is meant for the PC.

The Authors
 Mission mods by: spaceeinstein, Demarest, Brokenfish, Barton Waterduck, TbM2k, PatrickW, MrTi, GodGell, Opius, AK-boy, Pavel,
     DaEllum67, and others
 Mission mods compilation and editing by: spaceeinstein
 Special thanks to the Rockstar Games company for creating the best game so far

The Websites
 Please visit my unfinished website at
 http://www.freewebs....ndtheftauto.htm
 Sign my guestbook while you're there.

http://www.tfads.com/gta3/    Demarest
 http://www.mod-shack.com/    Brokenfish
 http://patrickw.gtacrime.nl/    PatrickW
 http://kidlogis.com/akboy/    AK-boy

Made by spaceeinstein
 ©2004-2005 spaceeinstein
 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN  SPACEEINSTEIN
 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Infinite_Matrix

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 04:09:00 AM »

ya this mod is nice and all and i've been using the 1.1 ever since it came out which i believe was in september i think.... very nice if you have it combined like me with enzo's, lamborghini's, and some other car edits as well as weapon edits and physics changes and the fun exhaust--->fire mod i made.

to sum it up....USE THIS MOD WITH OTHER CUSTOM MODS! to get full experience.

tekboi

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »

can someone tell me how 2 add this to the xbox version of san andreas?

Speil

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

I just  pasted the whole freakin read me up there. its called a read me for a reason
READ IT

lpezster

• Archived User
All In One Mod
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »

If anyone got a gamesave for this i'll be happy. Like, i've done the first missions too many times to do it again..