xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What's Wrong With The Bwinstaller...and...  (Read 56 times)

grifter66

• Archived User
What's Wrong With The Bwinstaller...and...
« on: May 30, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »

Sorry but the installer is shit.....and so is the readme.

I keep getting told to read the readme....Well the read me doesn't explain why: THE INSTALLER DOES NOT LET ME CLICK OK.

I can open it and everything I can even navigate to the place (Using the dropdown box) where the installer asks me where I want to install MI
However Once I get all the above set and navigate to where I want it the Myriad Installer - BWInstaller NEVER EVER Lets me click the OK button...Thus not letting me install anything....
I have mentioned this countless times and all people keep telling me to do is read the readme...Like that's going to explain how to correct not being able to activate the OK button on the installer.....The readme doesn't explain why it never lets me  use the ok button on the installer...I cannot proceed with the install until I can click OK on the installer.

So I would like someone to explain to me how you get the OK button active on the installer

Also does anyone want to explain why I've been told I need to compress the textures for MI when there is no textures that came with the download and there are no textures to be found on th MI section of GTAforums.com.
ANd when I posted this question in the past I got a reply with this:
Well if you don't have the textures it's because you didn't download them.

Look people stop talking in circles and just come out with it already will you. You know the problems I'm having, you know the reradme doens't cover what I nbeed to know and then you know where the textures are...So what's the big deal

Then I would like someone to explain to me why/how people keep saying this is self explainitory when it's not. I'm missing 3 crucial need to know things that people want to keep playing games with...What's the deal with you people what are you 3yrs old.

The problems I'm having is NOT due to the lack of knowledge, but because of what people refuse to put up. You can only have the knowledge if you are given it to begin with...Otherwise it's not the persons fault if they don't know what you refuse, don't, or forget to post..Sorry but you can't blame the person for not knowing what's never mentioned. And if it is mentioned..Please point out where
If it's in the readme point out the exact place in the readme,. if it's on a forum point out the exact place in the forum...Anyone can say it's in the readme and that they didn't have problems with it..But that doen't change the fact that it doesn't explain what the solution to my 3 problems are.