xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Official List Of Cars That Don't Work  (Read 143 times)

Rhoziss

• Archived User
Official List Of Cars That Don't Work
« on: June 20, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

Mustang 2005 Concept. If you get it working, thats cool but my game seems to freeze in the vicinity of it.

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Official List Of Cars That Don't Work
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

Actually I did get that working a few days ago.

I got the Cadilliac Escalade working! sort of..

So Im trying to figure out why it wasnt working so I stumble upon people talking about the spinner wheel effect used on this car. I assume thats the reason 4 it not working so I just replace the rancher txd and dff with the Cadilliac Escalade 1's. I start up the game and it froze when it tried to load the Cadilliac Escalade! So I give up on it for a couple days. Until tonight! 4 no reason at all I rename the rancher into the sandking. Also I didnt edit the defualt.ide. I goto sunshine autos and I see all kinds of messed up things! It looked like the power was going on and off textures were going crazy but more importantly the Cadilliac Escalade was there in place of the sandking! everything worked great until I drove around for a couple minutes in the Cadilliac Escalade then drove back to sunshhine autos the game froze! I restart the game same thing happens again but this time I was just driving around the street!

Bottom line Cadilliac Escalade works... for about 3 minutes until it freezes. Next up is the batmobile!!