xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Metal Wolf Chaos Translation  (Read 1553 times)

Cylide

• Archived User
Metal Wolf Chaos Translation
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »

Annnd we have a release! http://mwctranslate.blogspot.com/2011/04/t...ta-release.html Is this ok to post? I know the rules are kinda strange about this kinda thing here. Just gimmie the word and I'll pull it down. Whatever. Enjoy it guys!

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 12:11:00 AM »

oh thank you thank you thank you i'll make sure to test it out right now you sir are awesome  cool.gif

Cylide

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master13 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:11 AM) View Post

oh thank you thank you thank you i'll make sure to test it out right now you sir are awesome  cool.gif

Heh, you're welcome buddy. Its gonna be messy with a lot of spelling mistakes and junk. but it should work

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 12:54:00 AM »

great work as i expected makes the game way more playable and understandable for english speakers. I still think its funny that microsoft would only release this in Japan but hire english voice actors and never release it outside Japan  laugh.gif especially when it revolves around America too patriotic maybe. It only points out the obvious lack of support for Japanese xbox gamers the little their were which led to less Japanese sales and less Japanese developers for xbox. well at least the game is fun and understandable. Thanks again

Cylide

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master13 @ Apr 20 2011, 07:54 AM) View Post

great work as i expected makes the game way more playable and understandable for english speakers. I still think its funny that microsoft would only release this in Japan but hire english voice actors and never release it outside Japan  laugh.gif especially when it revolves around America too patriotic maybe. It only points out the obvious lack of support for Japanese xbox gamers the little their were which led to less Japanese sales and less Japanese developers for xbox. well at least the game is fun and understandable. Thanks again

Well as far as I heard, From Software released something over here that bombed, Sales for MWC were really low and they just didnt have the money or inclination at the time to properly port the game.

Course they started to, I show it off in one of the videos but the game actually has English subtitles for missions that you just can't use. And there's alot of things here and there that imply they at least began translation. Just kinda makes it more weird I guess

Cylide

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »

Made an amazing video advertising the project. Have a look. Link it around.

worldwhore3

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 06:08:00 AM »

i have MWC, how do i implement the translation?

Cylide

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(worldwhore3 @ May 8 2011, 01:08 PM) *

i have MWC, how do i implement the translation?

Go to the blog I posted -> here http://mwctranslate.blogspot.com/2011/04/t...ta-release.html and follow the instructions. if you still dont get it, send me a PM and I'll try to walk you through it

worldwhore3

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 06:11:00 AM »

wow, someones awake today!  holy cow!

i was coming back to edit my post with,
"sorry, the instructions are in the download, thanks!"

i'll post up if i have any problems, but it seems pretty cut and dry.  thanks for this.  this is one of the most ridiculous games i have ever played.  maybe with this i can get past the first stage successfully.  smile.gif

Rxanadu

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »

I tested out the MWC English translation, and it seemed to work perfectly.  However, every time I load a save, it freezes after a few seconds on the loading screen.  I'm not sure if it's due to a shoddy ISO or if I have the wrong setting for the game now (I'm running on NTSC on UnleashX v0.38).  I used an ISO ripper to get to the files, and even without the patch, it freezes up when I get to the loading screen.  However, if I just rip the ISO using DVD2Xbox, I'm able to play the game just fine (albeit without your translation).  

Any help would be great for me.  I'm still new to using my modded Xbox to its full potential.

P.S. I also got some ISO for GunValkyrie and kill.switch, but every time I try to load the files up via Filezilla's FTP, the games either bring me to a black screen and refuse to load, or they reboot the dash.  I'm not sure if the ISO files are faulty or if I didn't set up my Xbox correctly (they're both NTSC, as well).

P.P.S.  I also downloaded a torrent for Ultimate Spider-Man, but it came with a .fvd file and a few .dgr files rather than the usual ISO and .xbe files.  I wanted to know why anyone would make a torrent with these files for a Xbox game and what I can do with them (if anything) to get them to play on my Xbox.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »

Downloading games is ILLEGAL, so it against the rules to talk about such activity here. Are there that many thick people here?

Rxanadu

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 09:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxmods2977 @ Aug 1 2011, 08:52 PM) *

Downloading games is ILLEGAL, so it against the rules to talk about such activity here. Are there that many thick people here?

Then, if you're a moderator, just delete the post.  I've already gotten in contact with the person, and I've deleted the ISOs from my computer.

bigdaddysean

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 02:05:00 AM »

This is impressive work!

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 02:39:00 AM »

Hey Cylide unless you still plan on working on this you may consider upping this to Romhacking.net in the xbox translation section so its not lost because of dead links. You'd be the first xbox translation. Just a thought  tongue.gif
Pages: 1 [2]