xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trying To Find Game Patches  (Read 185 times)

shy-steve

• Archived User
Trying To Find Game Patches
« on: July 04, 2009, 01:33:00 AM »

I know it sounds weird but whats going on is that one of my ISO files might need a  critical patch to work properly as a game cause it locks up on me in a certain point.

I've been doing research and that it seems it could need a patch to get past a certain part in the game, so i was wondering, would any people might have links or downloads to resolve issues like this?

i would be greatful if anyone did have something like this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) cause the game i have would be nice to finish up, also would like to hear about the specs of the iso i have to verify they are right to the specs from the official game disc, here is the info for the iso:

Digimon world 4 [NTSC] [375MB]

that is the ISO file size i have, but from what I'm hearing that there is an ISO floating around on the net that isn't complete in the files, so I'm also looking for any checkers to make sure there is nothing wrong with the ISO files that i have to-date

( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Admins, sorry but I could not get the search function to work right to search this site for patches or the programs I am looking for, so if needed please move this topic to the correct header and get on to me if this causes an issue with your Terms/Agreement for this site (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) )

shy-steve

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »

sleep.gif  my silent bump sleep.gif

atomic_kangaroo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

Have you tried your original "legal" copy of the disc and not an ISO?
that might be your problem.