xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-mafia Explained  (Read 248 times)

brahm2

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« on: May 01, 2003, 09:32:00 PM »

Hopefully this will clear some things up. the whole dumb lame conspiracy idea was mine...it just evolved into the X-Mafia idea. I'm sorry; as a regular member of the forum, a stupid idea of mine in another forum let us all down here.

Notice the date on the pic, then compare it to when the X-mafia stuff started popping up.

(IMG:http://members.shaw.ca/brahm/linkedpics/my_idea.jpg)

HS: dont blame Adm for any complications my stupid idea might of caused. i want to take full responsibility for any problems relating to the conspiracy shit.

Members of X-S: sorry about all the crap! lets all go to bed and start tomorrow as a new day and a clean slate.

Hopefully this thread will explain everything, there is no need to post any more. it was all a big bullshit lie just to see if people would squirm if excluded from a "club" like X-mafia. It worked, all to well IMHO. lets all forget about it. you gotta admit - if you were on the side playing mind games, you might fund it funny.

Also - X-mafia is actually an exclusive, invite only, forum. Please don't use our logo. thanks!

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 09:36:00 PM »

There is no problem with ADM's PIRATE SITE, X-MAFIA.. or you.  As long as no links are given that point to the site.. enjoy your stay at XBOX-SCENE.

I made my peace with ADM earlier.. and I stick by it.  If there is any ill will left.. he'll cool off.

BTW.. WRONG FORUM!

Moved!

brahm2

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »

gee whiz hardy hardy haa its in comedy....whatever.

i just wanted to be SERIOUS and explain the whole thing, your grudge with Adm is exactly why you moved it to comedy <_<

whatever. i dont care a lot, as long as people know that i feel like an idiot for the whole dumb thing

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »

No one thinks your an Idiot...  and your apology was taken seriously!

...and I don't think the X-MAFIA thing is a big deal.

If I wasn't clear before.. I appreciate you coming forward.. not that it was needed.. cause it wasn't.  I have no heat with ADM.. despite what he may or may not think.  I do wish he'd keep his board issues over there.

The MAFIA threads I think were originally intended to be humourous.. and that is why they were moved.. but with the number that have popped up tonight.. it was necessary to moved ALL RELATED threads as well.  I didn't want to MERGE your POST.. so I figured moving was better.

The pointer is still in General.. so anyone who might be disturbed by thew MAFIA X issue will easily find it!

Thanks Again!

brahm2

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 10:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 2 2003, 01:56 AM)
No one thinks your an Idiot...  and your apology was taken seriously!

okay, well thats good.

is it an oxymoron that an apology can be taken seriously in comedy?

well, now that is clear that we are 'cool' i feel alot better...its good to know im not on your bad side HS!

jesterrace777

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »

I originally thought it was humourous as well. I take X-Mafia (forum) seriously but I thought it was just kind of a nifty idea to add it to our sigs here. It seems that a few of the lesser experienced members took it the wrong way and let it get a bit out of hand.  I see no problem with it. I will NOT remove the logo from my sig. It was all just a bit of fun peeps.  ;)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2003, 10:14:00 PM »

Hey.. I'm a good guy...

Tell you what.. if my words on ANJWAREZ site is contrued as ANTI ADMSTNG or ANTI whatever.. delete the posts outright!  Or edit them again.. some people over there are good at that! :)

Don't take the internet too seriously.. I don't.. I got the MOUSE in one hand.. and a LABATT's BLUE in the other.

:beer:

I recommend you guys KEEP the BANNERS...  

AdmStng

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 2 2003, 01:08 AM)
Hey.. I'm a good guy...

Tell you what.. if my words on ANJWAREZ site is contrued as ANTI ADMSTNG or ANTI whatever.. delete the posts outright!  Or edit them again.. some people over there are good at that! :)

Don't take the internet too seriously.. I don't.. I got the MOUSE in one hand.. and a LABATT's BLUE in the other.

:beer:

I recommend you guys KEEP the BANNERS... 

if you don't take is seriously why do you delete/lock threads? are you afraid of what you might hear?

EDIT: for those who DON'T know.. HS DID delete a thread

This post has been edited by AdmStng: May 2 2003, 05:20 AM

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »

Which one?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 10:22:00 PM »

There are 3 here in COMEDY.. and 2 or 3 in GENERAL.. some LOCKED.. don't think any deleted...

AdmStng

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 2 2003, 01:15 AM)
Which one?

the one when i address you on everything you said...

BTW... me and you need to talk WITHOUT lockage.. make a channel on irc.. PM me with address...

i want this BS to stop as much as you do :angry:

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2003, 10:27:00 PM »

PM me on  the #xbox-scene channel.. I'm always there.. easy to find!

BTW.. didn't DELETE any thread about X-MAFIA tonight!  MOved plenty.. locked some.

AdmStng

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 2 2003, 01:21 AM)

BTW.. didn't DELETE any thread about X-MAFIA tonight!  MOved plenty.. locked some.

i can argue that.. i won't... i'll se ya on irc

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2003, 03:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ May 2 2003, 02:21 AM)

Huh? :uhh: I never knew there was ever anything wrong with this X-Mafia stuff, lol. I think its a sweet idea..lol...Many will copy us in the future. B)

bagel5009

• Archived User
X-mafia Explained
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

im in!!!  :lol: i didnt even edit my sig

/me judo chops xantium