xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Operation Flashpoint: Elite,pc Stuff Works On Xbox  (Read 220 times)

law56ker

• Archived User
Operation Flashpoint: Elite,pc Stuff Works On Xbox
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(hozman @ Dec 14 2005, 09:07 AM) View Post

You can review my Xbox porting considerations at Ofpec.com. You can't include sounds,client side scripts, or images in MP games. Single player games have no problem since they don't have to transmit these file types.
You can add addons however if you add too many the xbox will croak. I'm not really into the addons just yet but if you include the addon name in the ofp cache file then you should have no problem loading as many addons as you wish. Because the addons your adding don't have a cache entry they fill up the xbox memory and it usually fails.

Yea I noticed how it caches those files on the hardrive, I wonder if it is possible to use some of the graphical upgrades there are for the pc on the xbox version. I'll have to go check out your post on opec.com. I used to visit that site all the time.

digital71

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »

wow, keep up the great work guys!  By the way, can this game store data in tdata?  Mimesis team will probably be interested.

hozman

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »

Hidden content now available along with cheats at ofpec.com see pending tutorials.

Some addons will work other might not, it might require some creative editing of the config.bin files.

law56ker

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(hozman @ Dec 18 2005, 12:00 AM) View Post

Hidden content now available along with cheats at ofpec.com see pending tutorials.

Some addons will work other might not, it might require some creative editing of the config.bin files.

Cool good job i'm glad someone that knows more about editing stuff in ofp is working on this i really don't know much more then just trial and error.

hozman

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »

Tutorial now available in the BIS forums on how to convert your pc missions to ofp:elite.

son171717

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »

What addons have you got to work.
I tried some, a few of them showed up in the unit list but the mission would not load. Most would not show up on the unit list.

alfa07

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »

hey guys, Im new at these forums, but I joined because of Operation Flashpoint elite.  
If anyone is still intrusted in the PC version of this game, I would beable to put the soldier models into the PC game and replace the default soldiers.  The only problem is, I dont have a copy of OFP:E and I would need somebody to send me the pbo files for the soldiers.  If anyone is willing to help me out by sending this, my email is [email protected]

Then I can help you guys mod the PC game as well.
Pages: 1 [2]