xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Do You Like Hacking?!?!?!  (Read 170 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Do You Like Hacking?!?!?!
« on: June 15, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

Who here plays hacky-sack (had you goin there didnt I Xombe)

I play every once in awhile, mostly at school when me and friends are bored

Im not crazy pro or anything I can do a few stalls and jesters but just for fun. I met most of best friends that way actually.

juan_2006

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

I can with a soccer ball, my record is only 150

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

when i worked as a stock boy at osco we used to take hacky sacks off the shelves and play with them in the aisles, of course we had to leave them in the blister pack...made for a interesting challenge

killerbootsman

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

Me and my friends played during lunch all school year. Nothing else to do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

vestri_matris

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(killerbootsman @ Jun 15 2006, 09:34 PM) *

Me and my friends played during lunch all school year. Nothing else to do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

same here man, and we still suck hardcore

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »

I'm used to hacking... but with a soccer ball.  It's a game called knock where you get to touch the ball once to someone else.  The first person to let the ball touch the ground is out.  The last person left standing wins and and game resets.

So, I was hacking once (I, also, suck hardcore) with some soccer buddies and tried to head right above waist level.  I got some laces to the face.  Yup, kicked right in the kisser.  I thought I broke my nose, but I didn't so it was all good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

EDIT: The "lawlz" was a VERY nice touch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by CattyKid: Jun 16 2006, 03:50 AM

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jun 16 2006, 11:22 AM) *

Who here plays hacky-sack (had you goin there didnt I Xombe)

Hook, line and sinker.

Should've checker who the topic starter was better next time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xombe @ Jun 15 2006, 09:50 PM) *

Hook, line and sinker.

Should've checker who the topic starter was better next time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Ha ha.  You got him sink, line, and hooker.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 05:38:00 AM »

playing with a soccer ball isnt much different, found this out the hardway. We were playing hackysack right outside our dorms and this pretty awesome jamaican guy asked to play, said sure of course. He said this thing is too small, ill be right back. Came back with his soccerball, we started playing with that. then my friend gets it and he is generally the most uncoordinated person I know but can play ok. He always seems to hit it at me head level though with a hackysack this generally dosent matter. Well.......he's about the same with a hack as he is the ball and kicks it straight into my face, I was down for the count with a bloody nose. Was quite the time, I love hackysack injuries, Ive got plenty which I dont know is hardcore or just really sad.

Nice one ClintiePoo, and This is getting sigged, I tottally got Xombe, so 1337, I know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

titaniumtwix

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(killerbootsman @ Jun 15 2006, 09:34 PM) *

yep thats what i do

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »

I've hackey sacked before, i got like 3.

This is gay.

EDIT: I used a flaming hackey sack

This post has been edited by Modderxtrordanare: Jun 16 2006, 07:14 PM

Wolves

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »

Damn, Xombe, you walked right into that one... This is the Xbox-Scene I remember...

nuke field ET

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 11:39:00 PM »

When I was in high school, every day during lunch me and quite a few others would form a hack group and hack all during lunch.  I loved it; I had a natural talent for it, and I didn't even practice it that much  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)  If it were an actual professional sport, I would probably do well in it   XD  Always used to win at 21 and counts, and I was known for either hitting it 30 times before passing it, or just seceding from the circle and going somewhere else and hacking by myself (because I thought everyone else sucked, lol)  wow I re-read all of that and I sound quite conceited  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)  guess my point is, though, that I loved it  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

by the way o.p., that was pretty funny; I didn't know who started the first one, so I thought he had created another one with more IP addresses just to steam off the mods  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif)

This post has been edited by nuke field ET: Jun 17 2006, 06:41 AM

biggieandmoe

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

I used to play during lunch. I remember in 8th grade we played tennis hacky-sack but we couldn't let it touch the ground and only one hit per side. It was the shiznit back in the day and it's making a comeback.

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »

I used to play everyday for a good two years. haven't done it in awhile though...I think i left my hack at a friends house. i'll go out any by somemore and try to get my friends back into it. we used to be pretty nasty, i should have some videos lying around here somewhere...