xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Look What I Got  (Read 68 times)

Axis86

• Archived User
Look What I Got
« on: December 13, 2005, 12:06:00 AM »

I just got this remote Logitech Harmony 520 and i love it! I push one button and my tv turns on and also my sound system turns on, and it works with my xbox 360, and regular xbox and my cable box. this remote is sooooo nice, i love early christmas presents   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

CattyKid

• Archived User
Look What I Got
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »

Oooh, cool.  Learning AND USB ports.  Hott.

When I clicked on your post, Look What I Got, I thought it was going to say herpes.

Perplexer

• Recovered User
Look What I Got
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 07:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Dec 16 2005, 09:38 PM) *
When I clicked on your post, Look What I Got, I thought it was going to say herpes.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)  I love this place!

/Plex resists the urge to do a Google Image Search for "herpes."  Good thing I'm at work  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anyway, I bought myself that exact same model yesterday.  Sears has them on sale for $75 HERE until 12/17/05.  Normally $100.

Harmony remotes are awesome.  Up until this point, I was using a URC-6131 remote with JP1 interface to hook up to my PC.  JP1 remotes are dirt-cheap, and infinitely hackable / customizable (more so than the Harmony remotes), but sometimes a pain, and the learning curve is high.

Back on track, I really like that Harmony 520, maybe more than the much more expensive Harmony 880.