xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Great Mod/admin Quotes!  (Read 444 times)

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

Ding!

Its school time.

Lesson #1. What happens when you really piss off HSD and threaten him and his family.

Anyone...Anyone

http://forums.xbox-s...showuser=227789

http://pictures.xbox...ngecus_logs.txt

He will post your IP, Address, Phone #, Name, Site, you name it.

-ruli00

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »

lol...some people are just retards.  i mean if you post information like that in your profile (where the mods can see it) and then like start threatening the family of the guy that like owns the freakin scene....thats just askin to wake up in the mornin with a horse head in ur blankets (from godfather for those of u who dont know).  by the way what exactly can you do with somebodys IP anyway?

SweBaztard-SmartXX

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2005, 02:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(47_M450N_47 @ Dec 23 2005, 09:55 AM) View Post

by the way what exactly can you do with somebodys IP anyway?

Not so much. Find out where he lives (which we allready now) and find out his isp. A true hacker that knows very very very much probably can do something funny.

xboxbox451

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(47_M450N_47 @ Dec 23 2005, 03:55 AM) View Post

by the way what exactly can you do with somebodys IP anyway?

A lot...

Add the IP to your network neighborhood and scan for open ports, if any are found then thier PC is open for viewing, though if caught prosecution can be followed, and its not hard to get caught since a firewall will log all incoming IP's. Thats why one needs to close all ports with a firewall, hide behind a router, turn off "file sharing", and password all accounts on your PC.

Your IP is seen to all on IRC and any forum you post on your IP is registered, though the mods/admins are the ones that usually only can see it. Oh, and your IP can be seen via any e-mails you send.

As for getting your address, no. Your IP should just return your ISP's domain and nothing else. Though if your hosting a domain, and dont have a private domain account, then your address can be seen, thats if you listed it upon registration.

Just thought I'd share some safety tips.

C o s m o

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »

What a dumbass that guy is.  HSD started off asking "Please don't spam your shop".  It's not like he was a prick.  He was a lot nicer than I probably would've been.

C o s m o

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2005, 07:34:00 AM »

He is chasing a ban and has made another account in readiness. It matters not both his accounts are not useable now.-Chancer
Giggle.

Chancer

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »

now if you thak the blank out of your ass
and stop trying to be a donut blanker
and wipe the blank off your face
you might of herd something you blanking blankhole.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

you can use any of these words to fill in the blanks
and me being the nice guy i am ill even spell them out for you..

DICK
FUCKER
SHIT
FUCKING
ASSHOLE

CHANCER YOU DICKLESS NUT SUCKING FAG

only two words for ya

FUCK OFF!!!

My reply was very civil I thought
Thank you for your mature response to me answering your points. Its nice to be able to communicate with an individual with such a High IQ.
Merry Christmas

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(47_M450N_47 @ Dec 23 2005, 03:55 AM) View Post

lol...some people are just retards.  i mean if you post information like that in your profile (where the mods can see it) and then like start threatening the family of the guy that like owns the freakin scene....thats just askin to wake up in the mornin with a horse head in ur blankets (from godfather for those of u who dont know).  by the way what exactly can you do with somebodys IP anyway?

Actually.. very little was in his profile. smile.gif

I do however, have a great many resources available to me, between XS, scene members on the site and IRC, IRC ops, and members of CSIS and via 2nd hand sources, US DOJ. smile.gif

God Bless the Internet.

Regardless.. this thread is done. The mods are tired of cleaning it up and I don't blame them.

Peace.

---

on a side note.. when I see staff get those types of messages, I know I've selected the right people for the job.
Pages: 1 2 [3]