xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Great Mod/admin Quotes!  (Read 445 times)

C o s m o

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« on: December 09, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »

Before the forum search was disabled (not bitching  smile.gif ) I started a little research project to compile some funny/cruel/inspirational quotes from moderators and administators here on X-S.  Topic closures and banned member signatures are a non-stop source of giggles for many of us who try hard to obey the rules.  Upon the nudging from ruli00, I started this thread.  If you see something funny, post it here.  Once I can more efficiently gather quotes again I'll start sludging through the 25,000+ posts again to gather more gold from the past.  Let me start with a good one from today:
QUOTE('lordvader129)
question having been answered, and the high probability that you do have scurvy (or at least a peg leg) im gonna close the thread

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »

Just moving quotes over to this thread.

Also a good hint to find sig quotes is to search for all banned members with a post count greater than 100.
Members with 1 or 2 post usually aren't worth HSD's time.

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ)
.. you forgot to mention you need a witch doctor, to say some JUJU things.. while someone else twisted and swings a chicken over their head.

Expect to be banned after I finish frying some eggs for my breakfast. This is a technical area for discussion, and isn't for retards to post and spam misinformation. (designed btw.. to get a few retards to actually try this one wire mod and FRY their 360)

I have no use or patience for assholes and retards.

Deep in the HERSEY SPEEDWAY of a large fat man with hemmoroids.

PM ME NOW.. for single one on one GAY CONVERSATIONS!

not sure why after all this time.. you've decided to open the "I'
m Cheerio" account on the same ip and the same time you are using this account.

Regardless.. multiple account abuse = banned.

You're the weakest link, good bye

i am a complete god in the eyes of the Scene... i deserve to be worshipped and praised for my little rebellion i held the other day.
look for my coming in 30 days so that we may be happy together again! its the coming of the 2nd jesus!

With 5 warnings in a year.. and harassment of staff.. you are no longer welcome on xs. fucking loser

thanks for being a total ass.

<- MORON

Good news.. you can now sell your backups of
various movies (sorry, there backups, and no i dont have the original copies, my bro took em to college)
BaskETBall
Lord of the RIngs 1 and 2
South Park:the movie
THe Big Lewbowski

somewhere else now.

MORON

-ruli00

lordvader129

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »

i would like it ne known the quote of mine in this thread was precipitated and inspired by the following C o s m o quote

QUOTE(topic starter)
the iso is on the pc and i need to transfer it to the xbox. i meant the disc is most likely to be messed up as my brother uses them

QUOTE(C o s m o)
Do you have scurvy?

Arjun

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »

I got HSD quoted in my sig.

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 09:17:00 AM »

yup.. you are an annoying spaz

This "member" sets new standards for retards everywhere.

I'm an asshole. Ignore me and my other alias, JesusChrist.
I'm really AnderJ, an asshole previously banned from X-S

i am a complete god in the eyes of the Scene... i deserve to be worshipped and praised for my little rebellion i held the other day.
look for my coming in 30 days so that we may be happy together again! its the coming of the 2nd jesus!

-ruli00

Come on people we need more participation

This post has been edited by ruli00: Dec 12 2005, 05:21 PM

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »

You can find the below sig here
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showuser=241655

Bravo. I hope you feel that much better about yourself, because I'm going to change that.

QUOTE(HSD)
About myself??

Anyways, back to the subject at hand, first off, what to you so long to reply? Making sure you don't look like a complete imbecile in your PM? (It didn't work)

QUOTE(HSD)
Simple.. I work. I also only spend an hour a day on the site.

Secondly, I have a life, I have enough of a life to rake in around $110,000 annually in order to provide my family with a very nice house, get my children great educations, and still have enough left over to buy unnecessary things, such as an Xbox, a 50 inch TV, and 5.1 surround sound... And how much does McDonalds pay for you?

QUOTE(HSD)
McDonalds? wha? Myexperience has taught me that in every situation in which a member replies with how many toys he's got and how much $$$ he makes.. he doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all day working, I have great hours, and I have enough time remaining to catch up on the news, talk with the family, make complete fools out of people like you, and still have enough time to do other things, whether they be obligatory or pleasure. Too good to be true, huh?

QUOTE(HSD)
Fools out of who? everything the staff has said remains true. No one is here 24/7 to make the internet "safe" for you. Don't like it? find a new site to troll.

Continued below

Continued

And speaking of "having a life" and "up post counts" It is obvious that you don’t have a life, seeing as your post count is 4928 and you post 9 times a day and still manage to have enough time to make a complete idiot out of yourself, where as I have 16 posts, and make 0.1 posts a day, man better watch out, I'm a real post whore.

QUOTE(HSD)
If you are going to throw around slams.. at least get your facts correct. Start with quoting numbers and facts properly. Then try the attempt again. This is my hobby. I don't deny that. Making up stories about make believe money and toys like you.. is yours.

And like I said to your friend, "Vader", how can you not click the "View New Posts" link and see a topic named Free Xbox 360!legit! and not think to yourself "Hmm, maybe this could be spam" Or were you not doing your job that day?

QUOTE(HSD)
The moderators of that forum can eaily miss a thread, or a post. they are unpaid, and act solely on a volunteer basis. They are not expected to catch everything. Only what they directly observe, or what is directly submitted to them. That's it. The forum has enough hiccups that can prevent new posts/threads from being the first thing someone sees when they connect. The software isn't infalable.

Anyways, I have to go now, I am eager to hear your feeble attempts to reply.
PS: It may be just me, but don't you think that sending the same message twice with different topic names is a little, if not completely retarded?

QUOTE(HSD)
One was sent right away.. one from the warning system.. as I need a copy of it on your account record for my staff to have permanent access to. They might want to view it the next time a troll like you comes onto the site and harasses staff and goes off-topic in an effort to antagonize staff and members.

Go troll elsewhere. Clearly you are not on XS to contribute.

All in my above post in one sig Here's the link again

More to come

-ruli00

This post has been edited by ruli00: Dec 12 2005, 05:35 PM

C o s m o

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »

laugh.gif
Awesome.

BiReL41r

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »

Haha, sweet.

Xombe

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »

ruli00, if only you could see the latest of those antics now being.. discussed (heh) in Mod Chat.

New account and a long ass PM continues the saga.  Sorry it's not viewable, it's just precious.

Maybe HSD will "broadcast" it when he acts on the new account.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »

C o s m o

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

rotfl.gif

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »

Cant forget this account http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showuser=262728

That sig is hilarious

-ruli00

lordvader129

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

http://forums.xbox-s...showuser=263378  smile.gif

sorry the sig isnt as witty as your used to, i left it, not HSD, its a response to a PM he sent me claiming he was banned without reason

ruli00

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »

I'll add to what the moderator added to your sig.. Ban in two clicks. Make your multiple accounts. Take you more than 2 clears to make new accounts and attempt to be witty and clever, failing at both. Kiss Kiss You aren't special.. just another tool entertaining the staff this week.

Ha, thats great  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

should be edited though "just another tool entertaining the staff and some X-S  membersthis week."

Edit: Banned in 50 minutes, thats got to be a record.

can't wait to see travisssssss.

-ruli00

This post has been edited by ruli00: Dec 14 2005, 03:34 AM

Xombe

• Archived User
Great Mod/admin Quotes!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Dec 14 2005, 02:53 AM) View Post
The sig:
yet another account from a clown who can't program yet will produce the worlds best and ultimate dashboard/appz/yah whatever. Seen your bullshit a million times. It still stinks the same.

That "can't program" bit stems from the member making a new account just to PM a reply to each point HSD shot down.  However.. He added in that his team of crack devs now has an XeDK!

I suppose that was to try to make staff feel worried that they'd bust out some awesome 360 hack/homebrew in addition to their Xbox1 dash-in-progress (odd, most of the staff here don't code a damn thing.. we just oversee the forums to facillitate the ACTUAL hard-workers that made this scene).

Anyway, stick with me here..

So he's pissed, got an XeDK and an elite team poised to shake up the scene.

And he makes an account to PM this, and bump a three month old thread of his about said Xbox1 dash.. just to antagonize us.

Okay, we together now?

I take a look at that bumped topic only to find the following text:
The truth is, I dont know much C++ yet either.

But, I am striving to learn it, and I heard if you put your mind to it, you can learn it in around 2 weeks, give or take.

Right now, my main role is the Project Manager, but if anyone else has more experience than I at leadership, feel free to take the role.

We could probably learn C++ together.

So please wish him luck with his XeDK and his C++ homework. smile.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3