xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tutorial: How To Make Your Weapons Huge!  (Read 241 times)

SYNTAX;ERROR

• Archived User
Tutorial: How To Make Your Weapons Huge!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2004, 02:29:00 AM »

you have to import the file as a  wavefront obj  then go to edit then  select all go to scale set what size you want on the 3 numbers scale then export over the top of the original file then use hmt to reinject it.

Fry_bot

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2004, 04:32:00 AM »

For anyone who is following the above steps but their object is still staying its usual size, make sure that the numbers in the X, Y, Z blanks are atleast set to 1.1, otherwise your model will stay exactly the same. Also make sure that none of the X, Y, Z buttons aren't selected, the only one that SHOULD be selected is the U button next to the X, Y, and Z blanks.

For anyone who wants to make their weapons and other objects SMALLER, just set the numbers in the blanks to anything at or below 0.9. The more 0's after the decimal, the smaller the object will be (ie, 0.9 will make your Warthog smaller by each Scaling, but by setting all the blanks to 0.09 each Scaling, your model will become much smaller. This is a helpful hint for those don't like wasting that few seconds of their time by pressing the Scale button over and over.

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »

I cant open Milkshape it says ms3d.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for your inconveniance. yeah right so how do i fix this....

Nizic the Jawa

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2004, 05:28:00 PM »

Please don't bring topics back from the dead.(annoys the hell out of me) And yes it does work for PC.
Pages: 1 2 [3]