xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: !can Y0u Say Kick A$s!  (Read 263 times)

EliteModz

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »

You support the taliban? My brother is at war trying to take the taliban out...he's already been wonded and you also bring up bombing buldings? Your fucking ass needs to be deported the fuck out of the usa. I hope you get killed most painfully.

Think of it this way...Your father died in a drive by shooting, that would be like me saying hey...lets go do some driveby's

Tell me you woulnt think thats not cool?

You need fucking help bro... Try mental hospital's or something.

May god have mercy on your soul you pathetic fuck.

stunna

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2003, 04:13:00 PM »

such big things to say after the subject has been changed for the better and have u ever heard or sarcasm hmmm i guess not cuz people like u get ignorant and make dum comments. u and ur lil stories bit i kno people that have been in drive by shootings and that have been shot from them! and that dosnt stop me from popin off head in gta. this is a thread about gta not bitchin so stop geting emmotional with us cuz u aint gettin a tear outa my eye.

Now do yall think it would be cool to make the guy in gta look like master cheif? lol i wanna mix these games soooo bad!

munkiep

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2003, 03:54:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

pimp

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2003, 04:40:00 PM »

as far as sites with mods pimpy.... i dont know about you, but i have a hard time reading German  i just downloaded your mods and am about to try them out

ya, german sure is tough when you just speak english  laugh.gif   thats were my mod comes in (english) laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]