xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: !can Y0u Say Kick A$s!  (Read 264 times)

Cookiesrus

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »

You bore me numbskull, i feel sorry for your parents.

Bet they coulda used that loft as storage space if you hadnt of came along and needed to be locked in it.

Prick

SHiZNO

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 03:25:00 PM »

Umm, id rather die in the WTC than in a trench with all my buddys dead bodys laying around me.... have you ever studied WW2? read any war poems?

GTA is a game about stealing cars and killing people... tell me how one can do that but yet it is taboo to want to kill in another way? Is it really going to affect you in the least if he uses his Flight Simulator to fly a 747 into a building? no.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (stunna @ Nov 18 2003, 02:07 PM)
so i want a hog in the game and thats from halo lol there aint nothin wrong with the 2 towers cuz then we can go arebic and drive some planes into it!

if you consider that fun then you need therapy you unpatriotic dickface!

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »

posted twice by accident

stunna

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »

i was not showing disrespect to all the lost people from the WTC and if u understood wut i said there are plenty of games that involve real things that happen but no1 bitchs cuz amarica is on the flipside of things... cops are killed every day and so if i have fun killing em in gta do i still need therapy? besides ive always liked flying planes into buildings b4 WTC incedent when pilot wings was out for 64! i hope yall understand that. seriously i mean no disrespect to the ones who died. dont be like pussiesRus and talk shit.. i mean cmon on now, we kno its the internet all it does is shows ignorence. now i hope yall see wut im tryna say.
my 1st reply was outa sarcasm anyways but i got to cought up early to say that when mr.pusspuss had to be an internet wankster.

and now for u cookie like i said juss stfu... u can talk that juss cuz u kno ur safe behind tha computer but it juss proves u a puss puss. goahead and make ur lil reply wit ur smart allec remarks.u kno like i kno that u a puss for talkin shit cuz u wouldnt do it to my face if u could..

and i forgive all the other people who made those other comments becuz i can see how i can stir up anger.

Cookiesrus

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 05:21:00 PM »

ok lets clear this up bitch, if i knew where u were, i would gladly say it to your face, after all who the fuck do u think you are, it was you that started the pathetic threats.

Before you comment on my posts, please at least read them first.

OR HAVE THEY NOT TAUGHT YOU THAT AT SCHOOL YET?

havocaose

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »

im sure that its just becuase wtc is so recent that it offends people more, also ww2 probably doesn't offend as many people here becuase none of us are old enough to remember is clearly or at all

pimp

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

havocaose

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »

mad.gif

pimp

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 06:03:00 PM »

I got NEO mod to work, but i dont like it, when you fly and shit it gets really annoying

Anyone one know a good site for mods?

insertjokehere

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 05:02:00 AM »

I think people just gave up on GTA3 and Vice City mods for the xbox ..

i think it is a bit early to say that, it hasnt been out for long enough

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 05:18:00 AM »

The difference between 9-11 and WW2 is simple: 50 years, give or take. Time has a way of healing anything, even something as traumatic as, say, thousands of civillians dying because of terrorists doing such an awful thing, or from thousands of soldiers dying before they even get to shore on Omaha Beach. People don't make games even mentioning the twin towers because 9-11 is fairly recent... however, did you notice that, once your grandparents (the ones who participated in WW2 and can remember it personally) started dying off, a splurge of WW2 movies and games came out? The same shall happen with 9-11. There's a good chance you'll be alive to hear the first 9-11 joke that people will laugh at... and you will laugh at. Just give the scar time to heal over a bit.

xboxfrizzy

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2003, 05:30:00 AM »

The difference between 9-11 and WW2 is simple: 50 years, give or take. Time has a way of healing anything, even something as traumatic as, say, thousands of civillians dying because of terrorists doing such an awful thing, or from thousands of soldiers dying before they even get to shore on Omaha Beach. People don't make games even mentioning the twin towers because 9-11 is fairly recent... however, did you notice that, once your grandparents (the ones who participated in WW2 and can remember it personally) started dying off, a splurge of WW2 movies and games came out? The same shall happen with 9-11. There's a good chance you'll be alive to hear the first 9-11 joke that people will laugh at... and you will laugh at. Just give the scar time to heal over a bit.  (Along with all the other 9-11 comments)

We were almost back on track here-GTA Hcking-Remember,  it was a joke,  dont forget what sarcasm is.  Laugh or cry it up and move on.

caskey

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2003, 07:24:00 AM »

I think that when someone makes a cool enough mod for any GTA on the xbox thats when things for GTA will really take off or maybe not.

pimp

• Archived User
!can Y0u Say Kick A$s!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »

anyone know a good site for hacks?
Pages: 1 [2] 3