xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Looks Like Uix  (Read 227 times)

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« on: March 26, 2005, 01:46:00 AM »

While i may have learned all this a little late, from what i can grasp is seems that there is another feud going on between people on these forums...and i'm sad to say that i was in the irc channel when the topic got changed to "Uix is on lockdown"  So it appears that we wont be getting and updates for UIX.  Its a sad sad day.  I just dont see why everyone cant work together to make an amazing dash.  There are so many people on these forums with awesome coding skills and if they all just worked together.......it would just be jawdropping.  But i guess that just isnt how things work out.  R.I.P. U.I.X.

thaswiftness

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 02:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(FoxRacR17 @ Mar 26 2005, 03:46 AM)
While i may have learned all this a little late, from what i can grasp is seems that there is another feud going on between people on these forums...and i'm sad to say that i was in the irc channel when the topic got changed to "Uix is on lockdown"  So it appears that we wont be getting and updates for UIX.  Its a sad sad day.  I just dont see why everyone cant work together to make an amazing dash.  There are so many people on these forums with awesome coding skills and if they all just worked together.......it would just be jawdropping.  But i guess that just isnt how things work out.  R.I.P. U.I.X.

i got disconnected from the irc and when i got back on i couldnt join the channel. hopefully things can be resolved  :unsure: i know the other available dashes arent going to cut it now that ive used uix  :(

Odb718

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »

so quick to call it dead.....

midas

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »

say it isn't so . . . . . say it isn't SOOOO!!!!!!!

man this sucks

any news?

thaswiftness

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(midas @ Apr 8 2005, 01:59 PM)
say it isn't so . . . . . say it isn't SOOOO!!!!!!!

man this sucks

any news?

it isnt so

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

WAR!!

The teams have separated , is BSX and THC all over again , woo!!

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Infamous_One @ Apr 8 2005, 08:36 PM)
WAR!!

The teams have separated , is BSX and THC all over again , woo!!

Yeah it seems that way.  Oh well, whoever delivers the goods is the dash/mod i will use.

kingroach

• Archived User
Looks Like Uix
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »

This seems pathetic.. once some new codes are made.. others steal it and selease it on another name.. then that project stops developing.. next you know.. They merge back.. and once again someone makes soem codes.. another release the dash..

I guess it wouldnt happen if UIX team .. shows the game ripper pic for two months ans still says coming soon..