xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Generic Boxart/cartart Project  (Read 4943 times)

ressurectionx

• Archived User
Generic Boxart/cartart Project
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »

These look great man.  I just added them all to the set.  You're going to be blown away by how these really round out the artwork packs when they're uploaded.

Here's the updated list of what's currently needed:

Colecovision: Prototypes, Homebrew
Game Boy Color: No Boxart Available, Unlicensed, Prototypes, Pirate, Homebrew
Game Gear (Alternate Box, See Above): Prototype, No Boxart Available
Virtual Boy: Homebrew

Thanks,
~Rx

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2010, 06:06:00 PM »

Don't sweat the Supervision boxart Gilles.  I did it on my own because I just wanted to get another system knocked down.  (Actually, we will still need a skin for this bad boy).

IPB Image

What do you think?

EDIT:

Colecovision Adam done too....

IPB Image

EDIT 2:

IPB Image

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2010, 10:46:00 AM »

Cool...

Well here's what's left:

Possibly some boxart for the Atari 5200/800, Intellivision, Amiga and the X68000.  That's it!!!!

If you don't have any problems with my shoddy work above, I will try to do the Game Gear and the Game Boy Color myself since it's just a matter of finding a good border for the left hand side with the console name on it and slapping over one of the images that you've already made for the other systems.  If I'm not happy with them I'll let you know.  VB may not be possible with my limited skills, so I'll let you know.

We've also got a few more skins that need to be made for the non-computer emus.  Supervision is one of them.  I think Pokemon Mini (which is the last Nintendo skin to do) is another.  I was hoping when you get the time you could wrap some of that stuff up.  We're getting so close.  I'm actually thinking about jumping on the Arcade stuff early since I'm in "Wait Mode" now on a majority of the handheld/console emulators that I plan on doing.

Looking forward to your videos too.

Later,
~Rx

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »

Hey Gilles,

Just figured I'd mention to you that I completed the boxart that was needed for all of the systems I've completed testing on so far.  I may have a couple more to do down the road, but I'm pretty confident that I can just do them on my own with the images you've made.

I'll let you know if I need any help with anything.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.  Thank your girl for me too.

We're getting close now bud.  cool.gif

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2010, 06:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Jan 16 2010, 10:37 AM) View Post

Hey Gilles,

Just figured I'd mention to you that I completed the boxart that was needed for all of the systems I've completed testing on so far.  I may have a couple more to do down the road, but I'm pretty confident that I can just do them on my own with the images you've made.

I'll let you know if I need any help with anything.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.  Thank your girl for me too.

We're getting close now bud.  cool.gif

you should post a new thread over in Emulators about ALL the stuff you have left, and what areas people can help.... it seems like the Xtras are scattered all over the Forums... we need 1 spot! :-P

I mean, I have no life and look at all the sections of the Xbox forums but others may have a life and then we're screwed lol

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »

You can look at the "Current Progress" on my thread.

I will be updating that shortly.  I just have a few more things I want to get done before I do.

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Jan 16 2010, 06:49 PM) View Post

You can look at the "Current Progress" on my thread.

I will be updating that shortly.  I just have a few more things I want to get done before I do.

cool, I will take a look at it a little later! See if there's anything I can help with.

by the way,

were any of those pics I sent you usable? and or ones you didn't have

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2010, 10:32:00 PM »

Haven't checked them out yet, but I should be doing it sometime this week.  I'll let you know.

I've done a ton of updates since I posted in the current progress thread.  I'll have to get the new stuff up there in the next few days.  I've just been wrapping up some loose ends.

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2010, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Jan 17 2010, 06:32 AM) View Post

Haven't checked them out yet, but I should be doing it sometime this week.  I'll let you know.
I've done a ton of updates since I posted in the current progress thread.  I'll have to get the new stuff up there in the next few days.  I've just been wrapping up some loose ends.

alright, I will keep my eyes peeled  blink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]