xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30

Author Topic: The Dynamic Skins For All Xport Emus  (Read 9614 times)

gilles9999

• Archived User
The Dynamic Skins For All Xport Emus
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »

Yes I know  smile.gif  there is a looot of differents versions:
pc engine, coregraphix, coregraphix II, supergraphix,super cd rom, and even one more version i think
So i had to make a choice: the first one as default
"alternate splash and main menu folder" will come in the future in the root of this DYNAMIC skin

Retroplay

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(gilles9999 @ Oct 12 2008, 10:14 PM) View Post

DYNAMIC AMIGA (with official logo) (I thought the first one i put was the good one, but retroplay say it isn't)

The first one is Amiga Inc. official logo.
The one I suggested is the "classic" logo on Amigas from Commodore.
Nice to have a skin with both.  happy.gif

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »

Such a demanding public!  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

SHMUP3R

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »

PCE Is awesome!!!!!

Any plans for a 2600???

gilles9999

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2008, 02:33:00 AM »

I have already released the 2600 DYNAMIC skin on page 3, post 34 wink.gif

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(madmab @ Oct 13 2008, 06:58 AM) View Post

Such a demanding public!  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

Thanks for humoring us man.  You got a lot of patience.   cool.gif

I have already released the 2600 DYNAMIC skin on page 3, post 34

Won't it be nice when you can put all that stuff right up at the top man?  No more looking up where you posted what.  I love it on my thread.

Later,
~Rx

gilles9999

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

I pray every day to have the ability of editing my first post like you comp.gif
real pain to have dynamic skins dispatched all over the topic

sotu

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »

Excellent work fellas! Between your skins and my wide icons I think we're going to have a very clean looking universal PM3 setup.  Our boxes have never looked better.  Good job gilles continuing to innovate.  Extra good job getting Neverwill to come out of hiding and share that PSD.  Major SCORE!

gilles9999

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

Hey Sotu, good to see you here! cool.gif

I don't remember if rezx asked you this,
but in a (near) future i'll need your personnal banner to add them in the DYNAMIC skins,
but they must have a transparent background
The gameselect banner is located in the sprite folder 13 of all the dynamic skins
So all you have to do is to open the sprite number 13 of the desired DYNAMIC skin with photoshop
and modify it (replace it with sonic, metroid, mario banner etc...anything you want)
after that, put the new sprite in a unused sprite folder
Then, if the user want to change the gameselect banner, he will just replace the sprite 13 with your sprite in the skin configuration and...that's all.Really easy to customize

I really need your good work Sotu, since you have a lot of "pm3 style" banners, they will fit really well in the DYNAMIC pm3 skins

oh, and yes,
I have the long awaited Neverwill unreleased zsnexbox skin psd with me,
the one with the snes carts and various snes characters on it
(neverwill allowed me to work on it
pop.gif )
and i have also the original mario, zelda and metroid neverwill psd, so they will have a better dual preview display

for the moment, little pause, because i'm going on hollidays for 7 days in Roma , Italy
see you later xbox pals!

sotu

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

Yes rez mentioned something about that in my wide icon thread.  I'd be happy to have them used in these Dymanic skins.  The only thing I wanted to mention about that is using the SHIFT key when shrinking them to the desired size so that the dimensions don't get thrown off.  I'd be happy to add them for ya if that's what you'd like.  Just lmk what you need

gilles9999

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »

I have made the mofifications you suggested madmab,
so here is the atarixbox skin with a extra sprites folder in it (just choose the sprite you want and replace it)

Dynamic_ATARI_5200_pm3_by_Gilou9999 18-10-08

I've read you have been able to allow the user to modify the sprites names (instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc...) it's excellent, I don't know if the forum members understand what it's mean, but with the next madmab releases it will be very easy for the users to have the total control of the skin aspect (when madmab will release them you'll understand what we mean) happy.gif
Oh, and i have totally redone the splash screen texts,
now, there is a animated "madmab edition" splash text custom font (i hope you will love the font i have done for "madmab edition"?)
So, for everyone who want to see it:
download the new DYNAMIC ATARIXL skin, choose the skin in your xport emu, then re-launch the skin to see the splash screen animation (use the default "settings.ini")

IPB Image

Can you test it and say if the splash screen/animated text is ok? All the other DYNAMIC skin will have the same/similar splash screen text (bg system box will be different of course)

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

Welcome back bud.  How was your trip?

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(gilles9999 @ Oct 18 2008, 05:56 PM) *

I have made the mofifications you suggested madmab,
so here is the atarixbox skin with a extra sprites folder in it (just choose the sprite you want and replace it)

http://rapidshare.com/files/155302966/Dynamic_ATARI_5200_pm3_by_Gilou9999.rar.html

I've read you have been able to allow the user to modify the sprites names (instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc...) it's excellent, I don't know if the forum members understand what it's mean, but with the next madmab releases it will be very easy for the users to have the total control of the skin aspect (when madmab will release them you'll understand what we mean) happy.gif
Oh, and i have totally redone the splash screen texts,
now, there is a animated "madmab edition" splash text custom font (i hope you will love the font i have done for "madmab edition"?)
So, for everyone who want to see it:
download the new DYNAMIC ATARIXL skin, choose the skin in your xport emu, then re-launch the skin to see the splash screen animation (use the default "settings.ini")

Can you test it and say if the splash screen/animated text is ok? All the other DYNAMIC skin will have the same/similar splash screen text (bg system box will be different of course)

Sure I'll be glad to take a look when I get a chance.

Yeah I had an idea about the "sprites directorys having names" thing the other day.  After looking at the skins "settings.ini" I think it will work.  I'll have to begin my experiments next time I'm able to sit down and compile.

gilles9999

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »

Roma is an incredible beautifull city with even incredible monuments: Colyseum, Vatican (HQ of the pope Benedicto 16, church st pierre is the most amazing church in the world love.gif  all this work for the only love of god, we won't see this nowaday, only grey buildings...),chapelle sixteen with michelange paints, pantheon,pasta, pizzas, trevi fountain (launch a piece of money and make a wish)
if you can go here it's a wonderfull city and romantic
France and Paris are great touristic locations too
Eiffel tower, triumph arc, louvre museum, joconde, french cheese and french wine are still the bests! wink.gif
yeah i know, off topic but it's trully 2 wonderfull city wink.gif
madmab have you tryed the new DYNAMIC ATARIXL skin?
edit: next dynamic skins, snes, master system
but the 100% definitive version of each of the dynamic skins will come with the madmab's releases

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Sounds like you had fun man  laugh.gif

I'm not going to be testing the skins at the moment because I have my hands full with other things.  I'm sure you guys can keep cranking the great stuff out.  Really looking forward to naming the sprites!

I was going to post this in the other thread, but I can't seem to find it now (did it get buried?)

I uploaded the manuals for Colecovision (or I will be shortly after you read this).  Hopefully we can get a good in-game menu option to view these since I figured out a way that only takes about 1 hour per system to convert and rename the manuals.  I have manual packs for about 6 of the emus ready now.

Nice looking skin  cool.gif

Later,
~Rx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30