xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Format For Ps1  (Read 54 times)

j4m35

• Archived User
What Format For Ps1
« on: January 12, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »

HI
what format/ extention should i use when ripping a ps1 game ( in this case ff7) cause i seem to be haveing probs! should i use .cue ( bin) or ....somthing else?
Im sorry if there is another post about this, if there is just post a link. ( for use playing on evo-x useing pcsxbox)

any help would be greatly apprecated :P
thanks!

This post has been edited by j4m35: Jan 12 2005, 04:50 PM

Brouhaha

• Archived User
What Format For Ps1
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »

First, this is a very common question and it's been answered/documented a million times.  Rather than ask for a link and apologize if the question has already been asked, you should've used the search yourself, or better yet, read the docs and tutorials.

Second, read the forum rules! All questions related to PCSXBOX go in this thread.  XPort, or anyone for that matter, has better things to do than scan through a cluterred forum to help people.

j4m35

• Archived User
What Format For Ps1
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

Dont mean to be rude, but the point is ive read that topic like 3 times over and over again and no post there says what to use for psx games, and i totaly understnad your point, and i did try to not post a question but i could not find what i was looking for, and the search function does not seem to work atm, seems to be a problem with xbox-scene Structured Query Language (SQL) server.

now, can anyone be of any more help, if there is a topic/ post about this please tell me, it would help a great deal - sorry

thanks!
*edit* you can ignore this post, found the answere on a differnt site.

This post has been edited by j4m35: Jan 12 2005, 06:13 PM

Brouhaha

• Archived User
What Format For Ps1
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Official PCSXbox FAQ)
Q: What CD image formats work?

A: ISO, BIN and IMG are confirmed as working. Others may work as well.

Official PCSXbox FAQ