xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: From: Http://www.chipdealer.com  (Read 112 times)

stratax52

• Archived User
« on: February 17, 2005, 06:17:00 AM »

I placed a order on the 7th for a   X3 Control Panel for Xbox with LCD Xecuter 3 CE for Xbox with Xapt3r. After I placed the transaction I was given a error and told to retry. I did 5 more times. 20  or so minutes later I get a call from my bank saying that my card was charged 6 times with a price of $158.79 ($952.74 for all 6 charges which sends me more than far over my card limit) they told me they stopped payment on 5 of the transactions but one went through. I did not get a invoice or a single thing to show that I ordered anything.

I went to the Irc chat room and spoke to RoT who I was told was the owner. I spoke to him for no more than 3 or so minutes before he disappeared for more than a hour and when I pm asking what was going on I still got no help. I work nights so I had to leave and left him my account info. Being the owner I thought things would be set and I would be getting a invoice or at least a refund so I could reorder. WRONG!!!!!!

I go back to the irc room and no answers my questions anymore or even bothers to help. I was simply told reorder. Why should I reorder when payment has already been taken? and above all that the prices  of shipping was raised the next day!!! I talked to other users in the room and was told I could give the 800 number but it probably would be a waste of time and trust me it was. I called  and got a voice mail. I left a voice mail and went to the channel and was rudely told that I was probably calling them at the wrong time since they are pacific time zone and I'm eastern. so the next day I waited for then to open at 10 pacific and throw in another hour for them to set up open up or do what ever then needed.

I then began to call every 30 minutes until closing. Not once and I mean once did someone pick up the phone. I did this for 2 days and got nothing but voice mails on all lines. I don't know but I see that as being shady. there’s Something wrong with chipdealer.com and I've reported them to the BBB and I suggest that everyone else do the same and maybe then the problem can be fixed. I am a student and only have one credit card with a low spending limit on it. now my funds are all tied up until I can dispute the charge at the end of the month. (can't cancel since the payment was taken quicker then a thief would take a wallet laying out in the open).

DO NOT BUY FROM CHIPDEALER
 <