xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Neogenesis For Xbox V25  (Read 1323 times)

Skater4599

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 11:01:00 AM »

WaCk0 i like your skin it looks good from your screenshot, is this an add on for gilous, like a new ini?  I like to see all 3 with a big list of roms like that.   Also do you plan on doing this for all the emu's?

dballs442

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »

yea i like your skin alot! cant wait for it to be released

WaCk0

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(Skater4599 @ May 4 2010, 02:01 PM) *

WaCk0 i like your skin it looks good from your screenshot, is this an add on for gilous, like a new ini?  I like to see all 3 with a big list of roms like that.   Also do you plan on doing this for all the emu's?

Yeah, the ideia is to make for many madmab's emu as possible. I'll set all sprites together, from many consoles and companies (sega, nintendo, nec, sony...) so anyone can modify the skin. Thats why I tried to keep minimalist.
Its a new skin, with new images and assets, but based on gilou9999 sprites folder structure.
The sad news is I'll make only 16:9 720p INIs, but anyone can mess around and change images position, size and then save to a new INI...

I'll release a complete skin set for the most popular emus. (MD, SMS, NES, SNES, PCE, PSX, MSX, ATARI2600)

Sorry for jeopardize the topic.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

moonmaster1

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »

Your not jeopardizing anything, as a matter a fact this make the emulator even more popular.

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 11:49:00 AM »

16-9 - Small Movie & Small Boxart.ini still has weird movie/boxart preview sizes in v25

video is medium size and boxart is tiny. I overwrote the "16-9 - Small Movie & Small Boxart.ini" with the nes beta 16-9 - Small Movie & Small Boxart.ini and it fixes the problem but it glitches some other menus (because its not made for the genesis emu lol) so giles can you please tell me what to edit to make the boxart and video preview the same sizes as the first release nes beta from last year.

The preview screenshot shows how its supposed to look but its not actually like that when you select it

gilles9999

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »

themaster3, you just have to adjust the sprites of the gameselct (boxart and movie) at your desired size/position in the "skin config/gameselect screen" then you can also easilly adjust the movie and screenshot display the way you want
when this is done, you just have to save your config (save skin config as...); you will be able to use tbhis config in any pm3 dynamic skin, since the structure is the same in all of them

hope it will help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8GXy-YxhA&feature=channel
at 3 min of the clip, i show how it works

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »

I was aware you could manually adjust the sizes but I didnt think it would change the frame border. It will also screw up the aspect ratio if I strech them to different sizes sad.gif

dballs442

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2010, 03:09:00 AM »

my background music keeps getting muted some how. i have to go into the E:/SAVES folder and delete the settings files for it to come back. i haven't caught exactly what it is i am doing to cause this yet. ill let you know if i do.

its only on neogenesis.

Keith1981

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2010, 07:08:00 AM »

Love this emu,

Only I can never get some 32X Roms to work (Most do work just not these)
I REALLY Want WWF RAW 32X to work but it just gets a black screen when I try to load it up.
This happens in ever ver. of this emu.

Other then that everything works perfect!

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2010, 04:49:00 AM »

Hey Madmab, would it be possible to implement a delay on animated sprites in future builds? on a per sprite basis? It would be a nice addition if its an easy plug in. For example, say you want sonic to run out to the middle of the screen, then stop, then tap his foot on a loop. If you did that now it would be pretty hard because if you want him tapping his foot on a loop, it would also loop him running out, if the running animation is 6 frames you could insert 6 empty frames to delay the animation of the foot tapping, but then you cant loop that either because it would loop the empty frames as well. With the delay system though you could have the running animation set to not loop, so he runs the the middle of the screen. Then have the tapping foot animation delay 6 frames then loop, but not loop the delay... so it would be together 1 seamless animation.

madmab

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 05:22:00 AM »

Well don't take this as a yes but it seems it would be simple enough to implement.  But I won't be able to look at that until I kick the rest of the emu's out the door.  I added to my "To do" list.

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 05:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(madmab @ May 11 2010, 12:22 PM) View Post

Well don't take this as a yes but it seems it would be simple enough to implement.  But I won't be able to look at that until I kick the rest of the emu's out the door.  I added to my "To do" list.

That's cool. Thanks for considering it smile.gif It should pave the way for some cool animated skins if you do add it, granted people feel like doing the work to make the animations.

carlo3do

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:00 AM »

HI ALL  CAN ANY ONE  CONFIRM FOR ME IF AFTERBURNER 32X AND BC RACER 32X R WORKING I GOT BLACK SCREEN BUT ON MY PC THEY WORKING FINE I EVEN TESTED THEM ON MY NEW TRUSTY BORD 128 RAM + 1400MH AND STILL NO LUCK. dry.gif

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(carlo3do @ May 20 2010, 06:00 PM) View Post

HI ALL  CAN ANY ONE  CONFIRM FOR ME IF AFTERBURNER 32X AND BC RACER 32X R WORKING I GOT BLACK SCREEN BUT ON MY PC THEY WORKING FINE I EVEN TESTED THEM ON MY NEW TRUSTY BORD 128 RAM + 1400MH AND STILL NO LUCK. dry.gif

Those games don't work on Xbox... not in NeoGenesis anyway. I have never tried any of the other emulators from Xbins.

DarthMingus

• Archived User
Neogenesis For Xbox V25
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 07:29:00 PM »

Hi Madmab,

I noticed one very small bug. After having configured perfect pixel in Neogenesis, I selected a few US games to play. I believe they were Double Dragon and the Immortal.

I then decided to try some of the European games to see how they played. I selected Alien Soldier and I noticed the screen looked blurry. I went to my video config and point was selected. The only way I could get rid of this was by selecting billinear and then going to back to the game, then returning to the video config menu and selecting point. I then selected 'Balljacks' and the same thing happened.

After this, I selected 688 Attack Sub (US Game) and no error occurred. I went back to the European games and selected Adams Family Values and the same blurry error occurred again.

I think this has something to do with 50 FPS PAL games. I reproduced this in both 480p mode and 1080i.

Again, its a very small thing, but I thought you should know. Emulator rocks!

Thanks again
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4