xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Issues With Emulators  (Read 138 times)

hargle

• Archived User
Video Issues With Emulators
« on: June 06, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »

This is a known problem with 1.6 xboxes, and certain emulators.

Xport has a fix, which has been implemented in a few emulators so far, with great success.  It's just a matter of time before they all get the update, and then this issue should go away forever.

So, hang in there.  

mwaytena

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »

Thanks for the info.

tama102

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »

I have this very same issue!  Is there a fix out there for this yet?  Where can I find it?

ChadTower

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

I assume that it's in the newest versions of every emulator that has it.  I have it too, BTW, but I'm using older emulators that I need to update.

hargle

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 08:14:00 AM »

I'd suspect that every emulator that has been 'touched' since the early->middle of last year will have the fix implemented.  I don't have a listing of the release dates for them, so you'll just have to check the archive's date stamp and see.  There isn't an external fix available-xport had to throw in some extra code to do the job, so if it's not working in a specific emulator, make sure you're using the latest, and if it still doesn't work, post a request here and hopefully it can get resolved.

I'm not sure why I'm a spokesperson for this-my TV doesn't even have an Svideo jack on it.   tongue.gif