xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Neogenesis Current Discussion  (Read 1069 times)

chartwel

• Archived User
Neogenesis Current Discussion
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(DanXbix @ Apr 21 2009, 09:02 PM) View Post

I have Sonic CD in a driectory With SonicCD.iso and track1.mp3,track02.mp3 and so on for all music tracks.

I have all music in game as far as i can tell. hope that helps

Thanks Xport for all of your great emu releases

thank you. you made my night.  bin/cue was not working for me so i did it this way and it works like a charm.  this game brings back so many memories. cant wait to play it again tonight.  thank you again.

jecko70

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2009, 05:21:00 AM »

Neogenesis is a great piece of work - however I have one question:

The controls seem sometime sluggish, especially in a fast paced two player game of NHL '94-hockey. Is it possible to adjust the controls to be more sensitive/responsive in the menus or is this just a "feature" from the XBOX-joypads that I have to deal with?

xyteam

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2009, 06:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(jecko70 @ Oct 13 2009, 12:21 PM) View Post

Neogenesis is a great piece of work - however I have one question:

The controls seem sometime sluggish, especially in a fast paced two player game of NHL '94-hockey. Is it possible to adjust the controls to be more sensitive/responsive in the menus or is this just a "feature" from the XBOX-joypads that I have to deal with?

if you look through the options when your ingame there should be controller sensitvity im sure there is.

jecko70

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2009, 02:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(xyteam @ Oct 13 2009, 01:19 PM) View Post

if you look through the options when your ingame there should be controller sensitvity im sure there is.

There is controller sensitivity for analog pad and buttons so I guess this refers only to the triggers. I raised the sensitivity to 150, but does not seem to have an effect on the normal buttons.

cbagy

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »

If you get the chance to play a real Megadrive/Genesis you will find it just the same, EA sports games were the worst. Think ahead and press accordingly.

snoopy12533

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »

I know i asked before and the answer is probably still no but light gun support would be awesome.  If it helps i found some technical info on genesis light guns.  I also found a genesis emulator Genesis Plus GX with light gun support that the source is available.  Maybe is authors can help with info on emulating the light gun .

Light Gun Info

moonmaster1

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

Sorry for the bump but i agree with snoopy, I just got a broken sega cd in the mail today and i was really hoping I could play snatcher with the justifier.

This would make alot of folks happy to know there light guns can be used for more than just house of the dead 3 and duck hunt.  tongue.gif

Do you think steve snake would be able to help out implementing its code?

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2010, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(AlexPaterson @ Jan 12 2010, 09:43 PM) View Post

Sorry to bump.
But.. Is it just me or is someone else having probems playing original Sega CD games ?
I only get the bios cd player to play audio tracks....

you have to use that guide that Xport wrote on how to rip them I think. It's the same for TG-16 CD games.... they are very moody on how they will play.

xyteam

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]