xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Modified Xbox For Sale  (Read 102 times)

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« on: February 13, 2005, 10:17:00 PM »

Description:
1owner, Xbox modified with a Xecuter2 Modchip, 120gig western digital hdd, Guaranteed 100% working xbox. I recently Tried to sell this on ebay with a bid of $320.00 US had 24hrs left on the listing but was taken down from ebay for violating their mod chip,game enhancers, and boot disc policy. Not sure why I never stated anything about mod chips etc. Maybe the title of the listing gave it away, "Xbox w/ 120gig hdd installed" Anyways I have no luck on ebay and maybe I will here. My reason for selling this is because I do not have time to play games anymore and its just sitting in the box. You also have the capability to play xbox live no hardware bans. I will also include a New only opened to test. XGA BOX. Here is a link for more info: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...roducts_id=3235

Price:
$300.00 US

Games:
40+ games, Including new releases.

Hardware Included:
Xecuter2 mod chip,Internal Switch, 120gig Western Digital hdd, Thompson dvd drive, Network Card to play on Xbox Live and to FTP etc, 2 controllers, Video/Power cables, & Original box & User Guide.

Payment:
Payments through PAYPAL. Credit Cards accepted through PAYPAL. No checks, or COD's. Money orders also accepted. (Money order Notes) Item(s) will be held untill payment is received.

Shipping:
$20.00 USPS Shipping to USA only Canada and International shipping rates vary.
Shipping Insurance is included. Shipment of Item(s) will begin when all Transactions are Cleared via Bank, & Paypal. Local Transactions are by delievery or pick up only.

Returns:
All Item(s) are sold AS-IS. Returns accepted ONLY if the item(s) are defective. Returns will be thoroughly inspected before a refund is issued. If item(s) are tampered with or not in its original state when shipped a refund will not be issued. 10 day return policy only!!

Notes:
Item(s) are located in JACKSONVILLE NORTH CAROLINA 28540. Serious buyers only please. I am in the middle of relocating to RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA on the 16th of FEB. You may contact my business phone from 9am-12pm Eastern Standerd Time.

Seller INFO:
Paypal: [email protected] Questions or comments [email protected]

Contact me:
AOL INSTANT MESSENGER: IISaYCheEseII
HOTMAIL: [email protected]
BUSINESS PHONE: 919-412-2063

PS:
I do have an ebay account with 100% feedback you can look me up mcp1n0y
I am also Paypal verified.
Im not new to xbox scene forums. I cant remeber my username to get email notification of my account. Anyways if you also would like to see some pictures I can take them instantly with a digi cam and email them to you or post them on AIM.

This post has been edited by mad8582: Feb 14 2005, 06:26 AM <

cegha

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »

you cant have games on the harddrive or mods are gonna get your ass. <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(cegha @ Feb 13 2005, 10:19 PM)
you cant have games on the harddrive or mods are gonna get your ass.

Please review the listing carefully... I do not state that there are games on the the hard drive...

It states that I have 40+ games Included.
 <

yazeljr

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

mods are that stupid...you might want to say you actaully own the original discs...

you do right??? if not, you cannot mention it or you have a high risk of being banned...just some advice... <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(yazeljr @ Feb 13 2005, 10:30 PM)
mods are that stupid...you might want to say you actaully own the original discs...

you do right??? if not, you cannot mention it or you have a high risk of being banned...just some advice...

After carefully reviewing the "Read here before selling" thread I understand completely about the Games part. And will edit the listing. Thanks for the advice.

Edited: I just tried to edit the listing but was unsuccessful. I cant seem to find the edit button anymore for that post. How will I be able to edit the listing?

This post has been edited by mad8582: Feb 14 2005, 06:45 AM <

cegha

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »

there is no damn way in hell you are offering 40+ games and a modded xbox with 120gig hd for $300, so don't try to BS me or the mods. <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(cegha @ Feb 13 2005, 10:37 PM)
there is no damn way in hell you are offering 40+ games and a modded xbox with 120gig hd for $300, so don't try to BS me or the mods.

Why is there "no damn way in hell" What is your point for posting. Would you rather have me sell the xbox for $600.00 so you dont feel like your being BS'd with?

I dont understand what your trying to get at. Reply with a clearer post.

This post has been edited by mad8582: Feb 14 2005, 06:54 AM <

yazeljr

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

I think he means there is no way you'd be selling a modded xbox with 40+ actual games for $300...they games alone would cost more than that... :unsure: <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(yazeljr @ Feb 13 2005, 10:56 PM)
I think he means there is no way you'd be selling a modded xbox with 40+ actual games for $300...they games alone would cost more than that... :unsure:

If this is what he means then I do understand. I did try to edit the listing but the forums wont allow me to edit a post more than once i beleive. The price still stands at $300.00
 <

LumpKin666

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »

It makes me laugh when people complain about the edit feature (and wonder why it doesnt work, etc)... the VERY FIRST pinned topic in this forum is titled  "Pinned:: Edit Restriction - 15 Minutes.. Read For Details"  .. and it tells you everything you need to know. <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2005, 11:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(LumpKin666 @ Feb 13 2005, 11:03 PM)
It makes me laugh when people complain about the edit feature (and wonder why it doesnt work, etc)... the VERY FIRST pinned topic in this forum is titled  "Pinned:: Edit Restriction - 15 Minutes.. Read For Details"  .. and it tells you everything you need to know.

Thank you for pointing that out. I have a bad habit of skipping things and just getting to the point.
 <

dufrain

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »

I will take it all for 300 shipped if you ship first and you send me a list of the games .I have about 300 references I can provide. <

mad8582

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(dufrain @ Feb 13 2005, 11:39 PM)
I will take it all for 300 shipped if you ship first and you send me a list of the games .I have about 300 references I can provide.

For my safety the Item(s) will be held untill payment is received. We can go through paypal for insured safety for both parties.

As soon as payment is received and cleared from paypal/banks I will ship out the item(s) along with the Tracking Number for the shipment.

I will do $300.00 shipped if you reside in the USA excluding Hawaii and Canada of course because the shipping to those states are a bit pricier.
 <

dufrain

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »

If you can produce more than one reference like you have on ebay I will take it.I live at 42437 zipcode and I have a business address so that will save 3 dollars on ground shipping.My ebay feedback is under looneytunezz i have about 260 on there with a gold power seller rating.My heatware is under dufrain i have about 30 on there.Feel free to contact me on either to prove its mine.You can email me a list of the games at [email protected]. It is very customery to ship first when someone is a new online trader with few references to someone who can produce alot of online trading references.Thanx

This post has been edited by dufrain: Feb 14 2005, 08:48 AM <

dufrain

• Archived User
Modified Xbox For Sale
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 12:42:00 AM »

I forgot to add I am a 4 year premier paypal verified account holder with a rating of over 150 on there. <